Fiverr Community Forum

How to increase order completion rate?

Some days ago i had to cancel an order. So my order completion rate goes down to 86%. After that i got 3 more order in a 5 days interval. But problem is no the rate is going down day by day and now it is on 75%. What is the reason and what will i do now?

Senior and expart member kindly give some suggation.
Thank you

1 Like

I’m no expart member, but I have some idea about how it works. Just take note that Order Completion Rate is based on all orders over the course of 60 days. It will go down/up based on the number of orders you completed/cancelled over the course of that 60 days. To remedy this, just keep completing more orders and avoid cancellations.

5 Likes

avoid from cancellations over the course of 60 days try to get enough orders and if someone tip you then ask him for a little order and give him any other normal service and order rate will be increase i had face this problem and i did this strategies and sharing.

Thanks

1 Like

Helpful information @theratypist and @samecreations also thanks to @skmabdullah for creating this post and comment. Regards All… I got my hope :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

There are no way to enhance order completion rate. I think fiverr should have to add a button in sellers end to accept particular job. Sometime client placing orders in irrelevant gig. So it can be a good option for fiverr.