How to increase order completion to above 90%

bigdigitalfish

I Need help About My Fiverr Profile Ratings. I am unable to send Buyer Request and can’t getting order.

Please help how to increase my ratings and getting orders.

For information on Buyer Requests: Most Updated Post on BR: Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.) Updated August 2018Some staff-provided information about Buyer Request availability as of early 2018 For what small amount of staff-supplied information we have at this time: The latest information we have from Customer Support is as follows: "Our Editors carefully review each request and periodically release them to the buyer request area for sellers. You will …

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/before-posting-asking-about-more-orders-no-orders-tips-buyers-first-order-read-this/287436

• 11 months later...

I have delivered 4 orders, 3 out of which gets completed by buyer whereas 1 gets automatically completed. After successfully completing the order my order completion rate increases to 90% but after sometime it again reduces to 89%. Please suggest me ideas to increase that. Thanks in advance!

Archived