How to increase sale as new seller

mahabubulhoq

Stay active on Fiverr 24 hours, if possible. Share your gig on social media and send some buyer requests. As a new seller, the only way to get sales is sending buyer request.

Best of luck.

Stay active on Fiverr 24 hours

OH MY GOSH!!! STOP IT!!!

You are NEW here - have YOU slept since December 2020 when you joined??? I would hope so.

There is NO way you can be on Fiverr 24/7. Do not give BAD advice people!!! Just STOP!!!

READ the forum for more than 29 minutes.

Learn to use the SEARCH function in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Your question of how to get sales has been asked thousands of times and the answers are already in the forum if you take the time to do a SEARCH.

GG

Thank you for your important time and advice. I am new here as a sealer and I am working for more than 18 hours on Fiverr but I do not receive a good response from buyers as I am sending buyers request

I want to learn something from the community, Anyone there can advise me on how can I increase my sales?

advise me on how can I increase my sales?

1. Don’t take advice from new sellers with no sales!

2. Fiverr is not easy money!

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Dear,

Don’t worry. first doing research then Create a gig. and share it on other platforms.

Thank you for your advice @ Razibul-hasan. I am trying my level best to find the right track to improve my profile. I had no ideas about the forum before, just a couple of days ago I invented This beautiful platform where everyone sharing their experience about the fiver what they have gathered.

I regularly delete Gigs of mine.

I do sort of a house cleaning once or twice a year.

Any Gigs that are not performing well get deleted.

Sometimes I will replace them with new Gigs or not bother to replace them at all.

BTW, deleting Gigs does not delete ratings, so for anyone thinking that 1 or 2-Star ratings on a Gig will disappear after deleting the Gig, that won’t happen.

I regularly delete Gigs of mine.

I do sort of a house cleaning once or twice a year.

Any Gigs that are not performing well get deleted.

Sometimes I will replace them with new Gigs or not bother to replace them at all.

BTW, deleting Gigs does not delete ratings, so for anyone thinking that 1 or 2-Star ratings on a Gig will disappear after deleting the Gig, that won’t happen.

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience @ looseink. I was upset for deleting my that gig.

Thank you for your advice @ Razibul-hasan. I am trying my level best to find the right track to improve my profile. I had no ideas about the forum before, just a couple of days ago I invented This beautiful platform where everyone sharing their experience about the fiver what they have gathered.

Welcome to our forum family. 🌻

you can spend some time in the forum for knowing more information. 🙃

Archived