Fiverr Forum

How to increase sale on fiverr 100% working this tip

Thank You So Much.

thank you so much for the great tips

Is my english is not good??

Well… not really. Especially with complex sentences, they mostly make no sense at all.
But I have good news! Practice, improve and you’ll get better, this can change!

It’s a great tips. Thanks for sharing with us.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sharing you gig in social medua platforms

Thank you so much for your Information

Awesome tip for me because I’m beginner. But I have a problem, I don’t know How to do SEO of gigs like I can design Logo but it is hard & highly competitive gig on fiverr. what I do now??:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Great tips :+1: thanks so much!

Thank you so much.

Sharing your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultant your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too. The groups must be related to the service that you are providing.

Simple but effective tips, every seller get his unique experience according to competition. Some fields have low or even very low sellers, but they provide quite a unique service. Unlike this, there are some niches where competition is very high!

But, have you ever think why high? Are those many and many sellers behind this high competition, NO! The real and main reason that makes competition high is demand!

What we can learn that no niche is hard nor easy. If there any niche have high competition, obviously there have many potentially buyer demands, unlike low competition field.

So don’t think that you will not perform well in high niche fields because there is a buyer that potentially waiting for you to arrive and do work for him. If you have great skills, no matter what is competition, don’t think for success, just go and start working, you will find yourself 100% success!

Awesome guide, thanks

Good tips sibtyn. In your first point you said one needs to keep refreshing fiverr… my question is… does staying online on mobile and keep checking for buyers’ requests work? Or “staying online and refreshing” is staying online on a web browser? I use iPhone app

Great Tips! What I am doing lead more people to Fiverr commenting on their websites related to my services. Hope it will help to increase Fiverr buyers and my sales as well.

I dont get any buyer request any more.what can I do ??

amazing tips …thank you sir