Fiverr Community Forum

How to Increase Sales and Get more orders in 2020

Hello Friends,

My self Muhammadraza707 and I am working on Fiverr since the last 5-7 years and now today I will share my experience and Tips for all old and new beginners:

1. First of all I will suggest all of you complete your profile with unique content and wording that will attract your clients and show up you.

2. Second thing is that try to use your original picture not any kind of logo and any relevant image that not present you because your original image attracts your client and shows a big trust.

3. The third point is the main thing is your GIG’s, So as we know that the first impression is the last impression so the Gig image is the first impression that show others and after that the message that will you send when you bid.

4. Forth point is when your sending a buyer request you need to read buyer requirements because if you read the requirements and after that when you send the offer and in our offer use the buyer requirements that they want. It gives a great impression and trust that you read the requirements and understands them.

5. The last point is your skill and your communication level, Don’t rud or misbehave with anyone in this platform because respect is the important thing, and always try to satisfy your client on anyway.

Now if you have any kind of question or need any kind of help the Feel FREE to contact me.

Thanks,
muhammadraza707

66 Likes

Thanks for information

6 Likes

Thanks for your information.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for your valuable information.

5 Likes

Your given information are very important for old or new freelancer.
Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Thanks your good suggestions

3 Likes

Thanks for the information. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you brother for this information.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why sellers with no proven track record feel the need to share advice and their own “wisdom nuggets”.

There are many things wrong with the above, let me try and address every issue point by point:

1. I would argue that using proper grammar and making sense is more important than trying to use fancy words and come up with a unique way of saying things.

2. You are using a logo as a profile image. Not sure why you are doing something different than what you advise people to do.

3. I’m not going to comment on whether or not your gig images matter as much as a truly solid offering, but I feel like I should tell you that most of your gig images are breaking Fiverr’s ToS, as you are not allowed to add your badges on them.

4. Well this one point is the only advice that’s not hurtful but it’s just common sense.

5. You shouldn’t try to ”satisfy your buyers no matter what”. You should be a professional who offers something of value and isn’t there just trying to make money.

34 Likes

Great tips, thank’s for sharing us.

5 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for your helpful information.

3 Likes

Thanks for information.

2 Likes

Helpful information…
Thanks

3 Likes

good work brother :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the information.helpful information

3 Likes

Your Tips are very informative. Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

great information …

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this valuable information.

3 Likes

Thanks for so many valuable information

3 Likes