How to increase selles?

roshantotakhil

Hello,

Please can anyone help me how to get more orders because my business is not so good on fiverr every two weeks I just receive one order so I want to increase my selles is there any better way to show me thanks in advance.

Please can anyone help me how to get more orders because my business is not so good on fiverr every two weeks I just receive one order so I want to increase my selles is there any better way to show me

Consider this: If you managed a real store, with a real location, how would you gain sales within the store? Your gigs are no different. Treat them like a real store, with a real location. Apply the same principles to your gigs, and start taking action to EARN your sales.

Please can anyone help me how to get more orders because my business is not so good on fiverr every two weeks I just receive one order so I want to increase my selles is there any better way to show me

Consider this: If you managed a real store, with a real location, how would you gain sales within the store? Your gigs are no different. Treat them like a real store, with a real location. Apply the same principles to your gigs, and start taking action to EARN your sales.

Thank you Jonbaas i will try this as well.

Archived