How to Increase sells

dldeshapriya

Hi

I made a gig before long time but still i have not get any order. So how to get orders please help me guys.

Make a bid and promote your gigs in social media

This is not a effective way! Because more than 99.999999% sellers in fiverr are promoting their gigs in social media. But it’s better to advertise your gigs to target audience. 😃

This is not a effective way! Because more than 99.999999% sellers in fiverr are promoting their gigs in social media. But it’s better to advertise your gigs to target audience. 😃

I appreciate your opinion.

I have 6 years in facebook marketing since the beginning of facebook in established and always sell my product on facebook.

So what’s wrong with that?

If that’s your opinion.

How did you start selling your products?

Hi,

you just told the last line that is

it’s better to advertise your gigs to target audience

Now i just want to know the procedure for advertising my gig to target audience and Where/how I found them

Hi,

Now i just want to know the procedure for advertising my gig to target audience and Where/how I found them

Hi,

You can use adword.

That’s what he meant.

Minimum investment is $ 100

Hi,

You can use adword.

That’s what he meant.

Minimum investment is $ 100

adword.

What is the **

adword.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Some social media platforms are doing that. Please do research.

Archived