How to increase the GIG impression

nahidanitu12

You can share on pretty much any site, all your socail accounts and that sort of platform as well as joining specialized group on FB and Google. This may or may not help you get more traffic but it is a good thing to try. As far as the ability to up your impressions, I’m not real sure how that works. My best tip would be to make sure you have sample photos, a video and good keywords.

You will be unable to increase your gig impressions, because you have no control over that stat. Impressions are an on-site metric that is recorded when your gig shows up in search results, or is viewed on a Fiverr category page.

Focus on things that you can control. Like marketing and promoting your gig wherever your target customers are located. And only YOU can figure out where those places are. Do some marketing research, and be willing to work hard on a daily basis to get the word out about your gigs.

There is no easy way to promote your services.

This may help, if you read it.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Overcoming Competition & Expanding Your Market - UPYOUR

If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 22 ❤

FixYourTask is the best seller on Fiverr. Like marketing and promoting your gig wherever your target customers are located. And only YOU can figure out where those places are. Do some marketing research, and be willing to work hard on a daily basis to get the word out about your gigs.

FixYourTask is the best seller on Fiverr. Like marketing and promoting your gig wherever your target customers are located. And only YOU can figure out where those places are. Do some marketing research, and be willing to work hard on a daily basis to get the word out about your gigs.

FixYourTask is the best seller on Fiverr.

Unfortunately, you aren’t even close to being the “best seller on Fiverr”. You are just barely a level one seller with only 30 reviews. The best seller on Fiverr has tens of thousands more reviews than you do. Claiming that you are the best seller on Fiverr, will not make it so.

Try these ways 🙂

1. Keyword consistency - Use the same keywords in title, url, keywords and description
  2. Keyword difficulty - How many other people are trying to rank for the same keyword
  3. Number of sales/reviews for a gig/account
  4. Gig rating - Average review from 1 to 5
  5. Account status - New, 1st Level Seller, 2nd Level Seller or Top Seller.
  6. Gig status - Some gigs can be featured by Fiverr team
  7. Account age - When account was created
  8. Recent deliveries - If you have frequent deliveries in last few weeks then you’ll rank higher
  9. Video - If you have video it is a plus

You will be unable to increase your gig impressions, because you have no control over that stat. Impressions are an on-site metric that is recorded when your gig shows up in search results, or is viewed on a Fiverr category page.

Focus on things that you can control. Like marketing and promoting your gig wherever your target customers are located. And only YOU can figure out where those places are. Do some marketing research, and be willing to work hard on a daily basis to get the word out about your gigs.

Thanks for your suggestion…

You can share on pretty much any site, all your socail accounts and that sort of platform as well as joining specialized group on FB and Google. This may or may not help you get more traffic but it is a good thing to try. As far as the ability to up your impressions, I’m not real sure how that works. My best tip would be to make sure you have sample photos, a video and good keywords.

Thanks for your kind word…

This may help, if you read it.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Overcoming Competition & Expanding Your Market - UPYOUR

If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 22 ❤

Thanks it help me lot…

• 4 months later...

Try these ways 🙂

1. Keyword consistency - Use the same keywords in title, url, keywords and description
  2. Keyword difficulty - How many other people are trying to rank for the same keyword
  8. Recent deliveries - If you have frequent deliveries in last few weeks then you’ll rank higher

i have to try this…thanks for the tips…

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try these ways 🙂

thanks very supportive 🙂

Try these ways 🙂

Thanks for sharing…

• 1 month later...

I understand what you are saying. For me, the clicks are increasing everyday, but impression is still the same. Can you cast some light on it?

On 10/10/2018 at 5:58 AM, seumrahman said:

I understand what you are saying. For me, the clicks are increasing everyday, but impression is still the same. Can you cast some light on it?

My comment (to which you have responded) was made almost exactly one year ago. My “light” in this old topic burned out long ago. 😉 

• 2 years later...

How do I increase my Fiverr gigs impression & views? You can increase your impressions, clicks and views by doing SEO of your gig and by targeting the keyowrds buyers are searching. You can also increase them by promoting your gigs on social media platforms.

Archived