How to increase views and impressions?

afeefumer

Hello all,
I am a new seller in fiverr. Can anyone say genuine tips or tricks that how to improve our gig views and impressions?
Is it good that fiverr gig exchanges through Facebook. I have seen some groups in Facebook for fiverr gig exchanges?
Please give me sincere opinions. It will be great helpful for me and also helpful for many new sellers like me.

Do NOT do gig exchanges. It is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service and will result in a ban.

This is directly from the Terms of Service:

“To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.”

Also, it is very dishonest. Wouldn’t you rather get orders based on your own ability instead of cheating the system?

Read the Terms of Service carefully here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Read this thread for additional advice:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Do NOT do gig exchanges. It is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service and will result in a ban.

“To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.”

Also, it is very dishonest. Wouldn’t you rather get orders based on your own ability instead of cheating the system?

Read the Terms of Service carefully here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thank you so much for your valuable opinion. I went through your advise article. Its really truthful ♥️

thank you sir,

to share your very valuable information.

thank you for your information

Archived