How to increase your revenue

sami_design

hello sellers, today i will tell you how to increase your revenue.
you just have one thing is convince power.
when a buyer come to you and order for $5 for a logo then ask him any thing else like source file, transparent background and other services you provide.
the mostly sellers didn’t know your services so let them know.
mostly sellers ask question about your service that what is source file etc.
then you should have to convince them and tell them about these files etc
some of these buyer want your extra service after you have made their logo.
very few of them didn’t want your extra services.
so start convincing the buyer to increase your revenue have a good day.

This is horrible advice. Upsell only where the buyer actually has need of extra services. Beyond that, do NOT beg them to make you richer. Complete their order and move on. Customer service means working to meet a customers needs, not pushing them for as much money as possible at their expense.

i dont think so its beg.
any how everyone has its own opinion. i could not force any one to do this.
but i share my experience. because some buyer want a logo, then after weeks, months or year , they came again for taking source file , transparent background or something else related to their logo , thats why ask him all the stuff at the first time.
may be you deleted their logo source file( that are very important) after week, and then buyer come after long time, then you have to make their logo again.
thats why ask him initially.
the beg is something ask buyer " please buy my extra service i will be very thankfull to you, i am very poor etc"
not this " any thing else like source file etc then tell me".
hope you understand.

I understand. I still think you should focus on helping them complete their order, not trying to convince them to buy things that they did not ask for.

Up-selling would be offering them a few more gig multiples to choose from. Begging them would be trying to get them to add unrelated extras to their order just because YOU think they need those extras.

You don’t know what they need. It’s their order. Let them lead the way on any additional services. And be happy with the services that THEY choose to order.

comment made me laugh.

you didnt understand her question , she is saying customers forget to ask questions such as source of the file , what she is saying is she is reminding customers they have an option to take the main source of the logo so they can later make edits to it , so i do not find any bad cause against this seller and not sure why you people saying bad things to her.

by the way what reply did u give in one of my other threads ?

sami aap ka cheh ra bohot sundar hai.

sami i checked your profile just fix your spellings ok dear

I am a graphic designer with a lot of experience in my filed.I do my own design, I can make any type of logo for you.so don’t hesitate to order me,my communication skill is very good and my turn around is very fast. Thanks for watching my profile.

spelling mistakes i spotted fix it dear

What you or suggesting is trying to sell things to people ,that most of these people do not need . To sell more ,if your work is good ,people well use you again . get some good feed back and you cant go wrong . Dont try and fob people off with shit thy do not need .

you didnt understand her question , she is saying customers forget to ask questions such as source of the file , what she is saying is she is reminding customers they have an option to take the main source of the logo so they can later make edits to it , so i do not find any.
bad cause against this seller and not sure why you people saying bad things to her.

the seller is trying to help , but your mis understanding her and making her look bad.
please read carfully and then try and picture what she is on about.

I know you mean well, but if you’re going to give advice in an English-language forum, then the advice you give needs to be comprehensible. Your advice requires a lot of interpretation, and in some places it’s not clear what you’re saying. If you’re going to be doing business with predominantly English-speaking clients, then the #1 thing you can do to increase your revenue is to acquire a high level of fluency in the English language. Speaking as a buyer, it’s absolutely nerve-wracking to consider giving a project to a seller with a poor command of the English language because I don’t know if the seller actually understands what I’m asking for. I’m willing to give new sellers a chance, but I also really don’t like it when my time or my money is wasted with a seller who literally doesn’t understand what I’m asking him or her to do.

Guest article_profits

I see a lot of bad English here already. Personally, I won’t order from a seller who can’t write fluent English

HI, Here is some more tips for you. Please complete 7 gig in same category it will help you more and share it at all social media plate forum as much as you can like twitter google plus facebook extra and make real follower at twitter it will help you too much.

To get project at start should to use buyer request daily base it will help you alot to get project as soon as possible.

Thanks

Archived