How to increase your sells

totolh

Want to increase your sells? Want to impresses buyers?

This post is to hopefully help sellers find the answers they need. THIS IS NOT ALL MY OWN! I have collected these tips from across the forums so they are all in one place. Please be aware that the forum on Fiverr is not a way to contact Customer Support.

GIG Creation Guide: Creating your gig…

a) Write a short and attractive title that can impresses buyers. (example: I will sell ready made blogger blog with unique 5000 post for 5$)

b) Select appropriate categories.

c) Upload eye catching and relevant pictures.

d) Write a detailed description. See below the Recommended topics to include in your gig description:

• ~Start your gig writing title like “Guaranteed work, Guaranteed satisfaction”

• ~Gig description: Shear all about your service clearly.

• ~Give your buyer the assurance “100% safe and customer satisfaction guaranteed”

• ~Provide a express delivery note Like " ##Express Delivery within 12 hours##"

• ~Why this gig

• ~Specificity

• ~Add a Portfolio

• ~Add those words at last in your gig "Thanks for watching my gig"

e) Optimize your tags/keywords.

f) Activate your gig.

See an example: http://fiverr.com/totolh/sell-ready-made-blogger-blog-with-unique-5000-post

Promoting your Gig:

There is only one clue to Promoting your Gig that is “3m=marketingmarketingmarketing”

• ~Social Media

• ~Social Bookmarking

• ~Forum Posts

• Handing Orders

• ~Be Polite

• ~Keep them updated

• ~Ask for rating/reviews

More details: http://support.fiverr.com/

Plz, leave a comments with the topics: “What are your most effective marketing methods?” Please, give your opinion.

Reply to @kjblynx: Thanks “kjblynx” for your reply.

Though I have copied yours to complete this article.

You told me not to use title like : "Guaranteed work, Guaranteed payment"

I already changed this : “Guaranteed work, Guaranteed satisfaction”

Reply to @kjblynx: Bro note that This is not a place for "tips for buyer"

Would you just tell me what is the modern technique to attract buyers to order gigs to an new comer. I am always positive to take your advice.

Think about a new comer on fiver who joined fiverr about 1 month ago and have not able to sell one of his gig with his gig style. He dont know what to do to get orders from a buyer. I just to help those sellers who are really helpless.

I have invested a lots of time to improving gig style and just want share with my other new comer brothers.

Disclaimer: Just leave a comment here about “What are your most effective methods to increase sells?”

Reply to @kjblynx: I guarantee refund if a buyer isn’t 100% satisfied, and usually for each $1,000 earned I refund $5-$40.

I think it’s a very good rate, I have no negative feedbacks, and all my buyers are happy (even the buyers who want refund - aka free work, actually)…

The most important for me (to get more sales): 100% satisfied customers…

Archived