Fiverr Community Forum

How to incress my gig impression and clicks

Anybody can help me please and give me some tips for how to incress my gig impression and clicks? my gig’s impression and clicks graphs are dropping :frowning_face: :bowing_man: :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Share your gig in social media and keep active in fiverr.

6 Likes

Hey! It seems your gig is not currently active. Checking out your profile results in no gigs that can be seen. Are you sure it is even active? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Share your gig in social media and be active in fiverr send 10 buyer request daily

3 Likes

thank you… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

sure,its always…online but…i don’t know how do like this :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

okyy…thank you… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

1 Like

Attract Customers.

Stats mean nothing. Customers (you know those people who pay you because you did something wonderful for them) mean everything. My idea Stats would read 1:1:1.

More people seeing you Gig does little for you (except maybe make you feel bad). Work out who you can serve with something amazing and make that clear in your Gig.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, your Gig is not active, perhaps that’s why impressions and clicks are dropping?

1 Like

can you message me personal ? and give me more details? please

1 Like

…i check my settings…but there is always online here

1 Like

No. If you want to ask a Q, ask it here in the public forum. That way everyone can benefit.

4 Likes

oky…what can do next for increase my gig performance

Ok, this Q is faulty.

It assumes that there are simple routine things that make Gigs work or not work. Like putting a red dot in the top corner and sales will flood in. This mindset causes many wasted years.

• What do you do?
  • Do you love that with a passion or did you just pick it because you figured it might be popular and therefore an easy way to print money?
  • Where is your Gig - don’t make me go chasing it if you want me to help.
  • You have to reach out to people, give them something. how do you do that?

2 Likes