Fiverr Community Forum

How to Join Fiverr Success Manager Program (Answered)

Hi,

I just came to know about Fiverr Success Managers and Fiverr Success Program in which Persons from Fiverr Contact Sellers for there Betterment and send an Email to Sellers but whereas i manage all my Fiverr on Mobile app and Fiverr Website itself by making my self almost 18 hours online so i always delete the Emails so now i am afraid that may i receive that email but unintentionally deleted that so how can i now join this Program if Anybody from my Seniors can tell me

Thanks
[Mod Note: Link removed]

4 Likes

This is a question for someone in the program.

1 Like

You should ask customer support this question. I have never had a Seller Success Manager so I don’t know anything about the program.

1 Like

It is a group you have to be invited to join. Look in the hamburger menu in the upper right corner. I do not think you apply. They just pick you some how.

2 Likes

Vickie is right. The sellers are chosen by Fiverr staff. If you are selected they either contact you via inbox or email.

1 Like

So would @shahaan been contacted only by e-mail as he is worried he deleted his invite. Would he also have been sent an inbox message?

1 Like

I was invited to join about 2 months ago. I received a message about it through my Fiverr inbox.
After agreeing to join I had a quick Skype chat about it with my Manager and have not heard from him since.
From what I have heard from others, this is not unusual.
I would not worry about it and instead focus on getting info from the forum.

2 Likes

I can’t speak for all but usually via inbox first.

2 Likes

I know some are in contact frequently with their success managers. I actually was notified when the program first came out I would have a success manager, then was assigned to someone named Brian, then never heard anything else about it and I think Brian was not around as far as I could tell.

At that time people with success managers got to see some detailed statistics about their performance but I think most of that is now part of the Analytics page.

4 Likes

@eoinfinnegan so @shahaan should not be concerned that he missed his invite via e-mail because more than likely he received one via his inbox?

3 Likes

Why don’t you just ask CS if you’ve had an invitation or not?

1 Like

Thanks so Much @offlinehelpers @vickiespencer @misscrystal @annai80 & @eoinfinnegan My Question is Much Clear to me now

if i will ever selected i will receive an inbox too i hope

By the way Thanks you so much :slight_smile:

6 Likes