How to keep active in fiverr

newplus_design

I use fiverr app and I always keep my DATA ON. But after some minutes fiverr app automatically offline my account. I check it and 100% sure, my gig automatically offline. I saw everyone tells keep active, also sometimes I said it to others. But we don’t logically we can’t do it. But I thought we can do it keep DATA ON. But it can’t.

😁

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use fiverr app and I always keep my DATA ON. But after some minutes fiverr app automatically offline my account. I check it and 100% sure, my gig automatically offline. I saw everyone tells keep active, also sometimes I said it to others. But we don’t logically we can’t do it. But I thought we can do it keep DATA ON. But it can’t.

😁

But after some minutes fiverr app automatically offline my account.

Your profile and gigs are always available for buyers to view even if you are not online.

But after some minutes fiverr app automatically offline my account.

Your profile and gigs are always available for buyers to view even if you are not online.

No @vickiespencer . I mean buyers always interest to filter online members. Also, I am looking for online members. So, also I think fiverr algorithm automatically rank online members gigs. Is it clear?

this discussion will see fiverr moderators

Why do you want to see moderators on this topic?

Cuz, they can contact with fiverr team directly and they can make conversation of this topic. Logically we can’t active 24/7 hours. But I thought if we ON our DATA every time, our gig will see filter online section.

Cuz, they can contact with fiverr team directly and they can make conversation of this topic. Logically we can’t active 24/7 hours. But I thought if we ON our DATA every time, our gig will see filter online section.

Ok, let me get it straight: you want to get an attention of moderators and fiverr staff to the fact that you are looking for the ways to game the system and appear online when you are not online?

Ok, let me get it straight: you want to get an attention of moderators and fiverr staff to the fact that you are looking for the ways to game the system and appear online when you are not online?

game the system and appear online when you are not online

I think you not clearly understand my question. I am not game with the system. If you are worry about my word telling “get moderators attention” I will edit topic.

I mean, everyone tells keep active. Logically it can’t do it. And i thought if we are keep ON our DATA connection Fiverr filter can show us online. Maybe I am wrong. But it is my idea. Even it stupid.

And if you are keep active in fiverr you need to do two things.

1. keep screen on 24 hours and
  2. keep data on

If we need to show our gig in online section we need to do both of that same time. 😁

you dont need to be online 24 hours to get order and I dont think fiverr rank up sellers who remain 24 hours online…
When you are offline and you just keeping your mobile data on , doesnt actually mean you are online…its just your internet connection is on but you are still offline on fiverr !

Don’t worry so much about being online on fiverr all the time ! I think that doesnt make any difference.

you dont need to be online 24 hours to get order and I dont think fiverr rank up sellers who remain 24 hours online…

When you are offline and you just keeping your mobile data on , doesnt actually mean you are online…its just your internet connection is on but you are still offline on fiverr !

Don’t worry so much about being online on fiverr all the time ! I think that doesnt make any difference.

😁 you got it. Thank you bro. I think I am in misunderstand. Thank you @surajrenuka

I think you not clearly understand my question. I am not game with the system. If you are worry about my word telling “get moderators attention” I will edit topic.

I mean, everyone tells keep active. Logically it can’t do it. And i thought if we are keep ON our DATA connection Fiverr filter can show us online. Maybe I am wrong. But it is my idea. Even it stupid.

2. keep data on

If we need to show our gig in online section we need to do both of that same time. 😁

I think you not clearly understand my question.

Oh I did clearly understand your question.

You want to stay online 24/7 because you read somewhere on the forum that staying online will help you to get orders. And I’m telling you that IT IS trying to game a system. Staying online has nothing to do with gig ranking, getting orders etc.

I mean, everyone tells keep active. Logically it can’t do it. And i thought if we are keep ON our DATA connection Fiverr filter can show us online.

Exactly no one can do it and that’s why fiverr doesn’t keep you online. Trying to stay online when you are not is gaming the system. Though in reality it doesn’t have any affect.

You want to stay online 24/7 because you read somewhere on the forum that staying online will help you to get orders. And I’m telling you that IT IS trying to game a system. Staying online has nothing to do with gig ranking, getting orders etc.

I mean, everyone tells keep active. Logically it can’t do it. And i thought if we are keep ON our DATA connection Fiverr filter can show us online.

Exactly no one can do it and that’s why fiverr doesn’t keep you online. Trying to stay online when you are not is gaming the system. Though in reality it doesn’t have any affect.

Yes. You are correct. Also I see keep active in fiverr and it will rank your gig. But I can’t remember it where I found it. That’s why I am straight in my words. I think I am in a misunderstood. Now,I know what is true. 😁 . Really I think it will help for gig ranking. Thank you @mariashtelle1

Yes. You are correct. Also I see keep active in fiverr and it will rank your gig. But I can’t remember it where I found it. That’s why I am straight in my words. I think I am in a misunderstood. Now,I know what is true. 😁 . Really I think it will help for gig ranking. Thank you @mariashtelle1

Also I see keep active in fiverr and it will rank your gig.

There’s a lot of nonsense advice going around, typically coming from those who haven’t made any sales but have read or heard somewhere that posting on the forum will bring them “sells”. So they parrot what they’ve read (even though they have zero experience to back it up).

Not all buyers are looking for sellers who are online. I got most of my orders (1,500 and counting) when I wasn’t online.

Also I see keep active in fiverr and it will rank your gig.

There’s a lot of nonsense advice going around, typically coming from those who haven’t made any sales but have read or heard somewhere that posting on the forum will bring them “sells”. So they parrot what they’ve read (even though they have zero experience to back it up).

Not all buyers are looking for sellers who are online. I got most of my orders (1,500 and counting) when I wasn’t online.

Yes. I am agree with you. Thank you

Staying online has nothing to do with gig ranking, getting orders etc.

I think being classed as “online” on Fiverr does have an effect on ranking, at least it did in 2017 according to what a Fiverr engineer said in an interview:

Our search leverage large amount of features beyond relevancy in order to have better performing ranking. As example, we find out that when a seller is available, he’s actually online, there is more

likelihood to have a great experience of buying and selling. One of, I would call it boosts that our

search algorithm gives is floating up with some volume, those sellers who are available online. In a way that the overall experience of both buyer and seller is actually better. That’s an

example for one feature that our search engine looks at as we do the ranking of available gigs for search

See pages 14-15 in the link below:

softwareengineeringdaily.com

SED462-Fiverr-Engineering.pdf

119.70 KB

Staying online has nothing to do with gig ranking, getting orders etc.

I think being classed as “online” on Fiverr does have an effect on ranking, at least it did in 2017 according to what a Fiverr engineer said in an interview:

Our search leverage large amount of features beyond relevancy in order to have better performing ranking. As example, we find out that when a seller is available, he’s actually online, there is more

likelihood to have a great experience of buying and selling. One of, I would call it boosts that our

search algorithm gives is floating up with some volume, those sellers who are available online. In a way that the overall experience of both buyer and seller is actually better. That’s an

example for one feature that our search engine looks at as we do the ranking of available gigs for search

See pages 14-15 in the link below:

softwareengineeringdaily.com

SED462-Fiverr-Engineering.pdf

119.70 KB

there is no real proof to that. in 2017 they also head a beta feature “avaliable for work” where you could tick the box that you are online and open for work. SO back then it might’ve make a difference with that feature.

however it doesn’t exist anymore and there is no confirmation that it does have any affect.

On the contrary I receive all orders and messages over night when I’m asleep.

2. keep data on

• keep screen on 24 hours and
  • keep data on

No @mariashtelle1 understood you. You’re trying to game the system and under the bizarre notion that moderators here will help you do that.

Being online 24/7 does not increase the chance of orders. What do you think the online function exists? Because buyers who use it want sellers who are actually online, not pretending to be. Stop trying to find ways to trick buyers into thinking you’re online.

It’s so ignorant to think that will help you and you’re incredibly entitled if you think moderators are going to help you trick buyers. Honestly…

The “be online 24/7” advice is absolute rubbish.

Start thinking critically and stop trying to find ways to trick buyers. Learn how business actually works. This isn’t a bug. Fiverr doesn’t want you to pretend to be online. The reasons for that should be obvious.

• keep screen on 24 hours and
  • keep data on

No @mariashtelle1 understood you. You’re trying to game the system and under the bizarre notion that moderators here will help you do that.

Being online 24/7 does not increase the chance of orders. What do you think the online function exists? Because buyers who use it want sellers who are actually online, not pretending to be. Stop trying to find ways to trick buyers into thinking you’re online.

It’s so ignorant to think that will help you and you’re incredibly entitled if you think moderators are going to help you trick buyers. Honestly…

The “be online 24/7” advice is absolute rubbish.

Start thinking critically and stop trying to find ways to trick buyers. Learn how business actually works. This isn’t a bug. Fiverr doesn’t want you to pretend to be online. The reasons for that should be obvious.

@humanissocial First I want to confirm whether Fiverr automatically rank our gig when we are online

You’re trying to game the system and under the bizarre notion that moderators here will help you do that.

And second, this, If I am talking about the “bizarre notion” why you reply to this topic. It is my idea. I didn’t know it is your property. :rofl: I thought Fiverr rank our gig when we are in online. So, I need to confirm is it true.

And @mariashtelle1 tells, keep online is not affect gig rank. But @uk1000 tells, It can happen. I told I only need to know, keep online will increase our gig rank. And any children know if our gig comes to the first page, buyers will click it. Many of buyers don’t interest going up to 10-15 pages. They try to get the seller on page one or two.

and your other point,

Stop trying to find ways to trick buyers into thinking you’re online.

Why you think like that, You can’t be telling like that. It is my question. I think I can make my question here. I only need to confirm it. Because also, You can find here many of seller tells about gig ranking. Don’t hate speech like that. Before beginning the Fiverr ranking issue, I SEO my gig and ranked up to the first page. Now it is dropped.

And another point, My mistake for adding this to report bug title. I accept that. Now I think I can’t change it. (edited : I will change it)

Finally, I want to say, If we ask stupid questions As you mention

bizarre notion

Don’t reply to it. :rofl:I only want to know about ranking gig. I am sorry to say, Some of your comments really hurt me.

Thank you And I can get the final answer for this question, We can’t rank our gig in online

I was a misunderstanding.

Archived