Fiverr Forum

How to keep buyers coming back

It has been almost nine months when I started work as a digital marketer on Fiverr,
during this period I have seen many ups and downs which are an essential part of every business or life.few important points are being shared here which might be helpful for you too.

FOR ME, 3 THINGS HAVE WORKED A LOT.

FIRST polish your skill…?

Quality is important than quantity, no matter if you work even for free with no quality, no one is going to do business with you…Remember practice makes a man perfect.

SECOND SEND BUYER REQUEST ON DAILY BASIS.
If you have skills then you have to showcase them as well in order to get the work. otherwise, you will have to wait for ages to get even a simple message from a client.

THIRD BE COURTEOUS TILL THE END …?

Congrats ! you have got your first job after sending a lot of buyer requests…
NEXT…?
Now it is time to show your real talent to your client and Good and polite communication… belive me this thing has worked a lot for me in times when there was no order from new clients , because my past clients were happy with my work and excellent communication. remember your clients have a lot of work every time and when they want to get it done, the first name which will come in their mind is YOURS:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Please pardon any errors in these lines, I am not a writer,
I will be sharing more & more new tips , stay tuned

Have a blessed life and business ahead,
Gul shafi