Hey there everyone!
I decided it’s high time to help the community and other sellers and provide a few useful advices to keep their response time up (above 90% or more).
Obviously, it means that you should respond faster, so some people may think they have to drag their laptop everywhere, connect & disconnect and power on and off.
Well it’s not that hard! The answer is simple!
The Fiverr App!
I am happy to be a part of Fiverr since 2015 and I can honestly say that the Fiverr App has improved and it’s really great!
What you need to do?
- Go to Google Play store or App Store (iPhone) and Download the Fiverr App
- Make sure to turn ON your online status, so that you can be found by people looking for services by ONLINE sellers (more exposure for your gigs)
- Customize your notifications and setup your phone to beep hard and vibrate in the same time, so in case you are in a loud noise room, a club for example or sleeping, you can hear the notification when someone messages you
- Try to be active as much as possible. It doesn’t matter if you wake up in the middle of the night - it’s just a few minutes of time to answer a customer and keep them up to date. Respond faster and make a deal as soon as you wake up and have your morning coffee.
- If you have no sales, your best bet would be to check “Buyer Requests”. There you will find many people that need a specific service, you can offer them your service and in the same time increase your response time.
Another helpful way, for people that already get orders is to setup “Quick responses”.
Quick responses are great and you can easily customize them pretty much for each and every answer you need to write.
It requires a little bit upfront work, but would surely save you time on the long term.
The Fiverr App will make your dreams come true and having high response time says a lot about you as a person & seller.
Good luck everyone and thanks for your time!