Fiverr Forum

How to know the buyers have reject seller offer?

hi i am Lakiyari Majid from Pakistan , i want to know that how sellers know that buyers have reject their offer? hope someone give me proper answers, thanks in advace

If you send an offer and do not get a reply to say that it has been accepted that means the buyer is not interested in your offer.

thank u so much my dear for your kind response

@lloydsolutions gave you the perfect answer. However sometimes buyer replies even after 2-3 days for buyer request so after sending in just few hours we can’t see our offer was rejected. However, never getting any reply is clear rejection of your request.

I think it’s kind of rude not the reply back saying that you’re not interested in the offer, and leaving the seller hanging there … especially if you don’t receive like a lot of requests …
Anyways, let’s hope for the best and that first order!
Can’t wait :sob::sob:

Just a little tip. Suggest you do not address others as dear, bro, friend, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off

Definitely not to be used when replying to a buyer request!

Thanks a lot all of, and thank u very much for your kind response to my post i learnt many thing from you people. again thanks