Fiverr Forum

How to level up quickly

How to be level up Quickly in Fiverr ?

It has been 2 months since I started my Fiverr journey. Now, I am a level 2 seller. It took me around 3 weeks to get promoted to level 2 from level 1 seller.

here’s the condition for being a level 2 seller :

1. Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months.
  2. Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above.
  3. Have a low cancellation rate.

So, I got promoted pretty fast right?

Here’s some tips if you want to be level up fast :

1. Instead of taking big one or two projects , try to take so many small projects which consume less amount of time. In that way you can have have completed too many gigs in a short period of time.

2. Please don’t violate any rules and regulations within these 2 months. Because if you do that, even if you complete more than 50 orders in 2 consecutive months, Fiverr won’t promote you. You have to wait.

3. Four key things : a) Good communication with buyer
    b) Show nice and welcoming behavior
    c) excellent customer care
    the most important d) Try to deliver exactly what buyer wants

4. Build a good relationship with buyer. It’s obvious that if you can impress a buyer , in future he / she won’t think twice to buy your gigs. I haven’t worked with too many buyers. All my old buyers are ordering my gigs again and again. Because I have a very good relationship with them. In that way obviously you’ll get more gigs.

5. I know completing 50 gigs in 60 days is not that easy. That’s why I am suggesting to take easy projects which take less amount of time.

6. Always share your gigs in the social media . Trust me, it helps.

Regards
MAK

Thank you @makunior92. This list will be very helpful, I just using some of this things.
I have the same communication with buyers because from 5 new orders I have 3-4 from old buyers.
And that look so satisfied for me.
Wish you all the best in the run to Top Seller Level. :slight_smile:

Thanks coolboy,

You are almost there. Just be careful that you don’t violate any rules and regulations, like sending your contact information in the chat box. And also make a good relationship with not only buyers but also everybody who knocks you in the chatbox. I know it’s sometime difficult to keep calm because there are different types of people out there. Even if anybody abuses you, you don’t abuse him/her back. Because if you do that and he/she report a complaint in fiverr , obviously you’ll get a warning and your promotion will be postponed.

Thank you very much for all advice @makunior92.
I m making friendship in every part of Fiverr conversations. Also, I m trying to make buyers very satisfied with my work and give some work gift, if I decide that it ok. I think this is a nice place for building myself the business and I will keep working hard, that is the biggest true at all. :slight_smile:
Levels will come before-after, but it will come.
Wish you all the best and thank you one more time.