How to level up quickly

makunior92

How to be level up Quickly in Fiverr ?

It has been 2 months since I started my Fiverr journey. Now, I am a level 2 seller. It took me around 3 weeks to get promoted to level 2 from level 1 seller.

here’s the condition for being a level 2 seller :

1. Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months.
  2. Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above.
  3. Have a low cancellation rate.

So, I got promoted pretty fast right?

Here’s some tips if you want to be level up fast :

1. Instead of taking big one or two projects , try to take so many small projects which consume less amount of time. In that way you can have have completed too many gigs in a short period of time.

2. Please don’t violate any rules and regulations within these 2 months. Because if you do that, even if you complete more than 50 orders in 2 consecutive months, Fiverr won’t promote you. You have to wait.

3. Four key things : a) Good communication with buyer

b) Show nice and welcoming behavior

c) excellent customer care

the most important d) Try to deliver exactly what buyer wants

4. Build a good relationship with buyer. It’s obvious that if you can impress a buyer , in future he / she won’t think twice to buy your gigs. I haven’t worked with too many buyers. All my old buyers are ordering my gigs again and again. Because I have a very good relationship with them. In that way obviously you’ll get more gigs.

5. I know completing 50 gigs in 60 days is not that easy. That’s why I am suggesting to take easy projects which take less amount of time.

6. Always share your gigs in the social media . Trust me, it helps.

Regards

MAK

Thank you @makunior92. This list will be very helpful, I just using some of this things.

I have the same communication with buyers because from 5 new orders I have 3-4 from old buyers.

And that look so satisfied for me.

Wish you all the best in the run to Top Seller Level. 🙂

Thanks coolboy,

You are almost there. Just be careful that you don’t violate any rules and regulations, like sending your contact information in the chat box. And also make a good relationship with not only buyers but also everybody who knocks you in the chatbox. I know it’s sometime difficult to keep calm because there are different types of people out there. Even if anybody abuses you, you don’t abuse him/her back. Because if you do that and he/she report a complaint in fiverr , obviously you’ll get a warning and your promotion will be postponed.

Thanks coolboy,

You are almost there. Just be careful that you don’t violate any rules and regulations, like sending your contact information in the chat box. And also make a good relationship with not only buyers but also everybody who knocks you in the chatbox. I know it’s sometime difficult to keep calm because there are different types of people out there. Even if anybody abuses you, you don’t abuse him/her back. Because if you do that and he/she report a complaint in fiverr , obviously you’ll get a warning and your promotion will be postponed.

Thank you very much for all advice @makunior92.

I m making friendship in every part of Fiverr conversations. Also, I m trying to make buyers very satisfied with my work and give some work gift, if I decide that it ok. I think this is a nice place for building myself the business and I will keep working hard, that is the biggest true at all. 🙂

Levels will come before-after, but it will come.

Wish you all the best and thank you one more time.

Archived