How to maintain consistent GIG orders?

judielopes

Could someone please advise me on how to consistently receive GIG orders? What’s the algorithm secret?

In 2016 I received so many orders that Fiverr was my sole source of income - which was fantastic! However, by 2017 things changed somehow and my orders dropped to one maybe two per month.

Any tips and tricks are welcome!

Thank you! 😃

Could someone please advise me on how to consistently receive GIG orders? What’s the algorithm secret?

In 2016 I received so many orders that Fiverr was my sole source of income - which was fantastic! However, by 2017 things changed somehow and my orders dropped to one maybe two per month.

Any tips and tricks are welcome!

Thank you! 😃

What’s the algorithm secret?

Fiverr does not release information about their search algorithm.

There are no shortcuts to earning sales. There are no easy roads to success and income. If you want to gain orders, you are going to have to have an eye-catching gig, and you are going to have to market and promote your gig to the people who need your services.

Hard work will be required. If you don’t want to do the hard work, then you’re probably not going to receive any orders.

What’s the algorithm secret?

Fiverr does not release information about their search algorithm.

There are no shortcuts to earning sales. There are no easy roads to success and income. If you want to gain orders, you are going to have to have an eye-catching gig, and you are going to have to market and promote your gig to the people who need your services.

Hard work will be required. If you don’t want to do the hard work, then you’re probably not going to receive any orders.

I do find that when I update my gig regularly I receive more inquiries so possibly that has something to do with it…

But yeah, hard work is always required for success

“The harder I work the luckier I get”

Archived