How to maintain response rate while hadling spams

rightway

Hello…I need your opinion and help to tackle this issue…I am new in fiverr (Even though my account is 4 years old, I started my first gig just a month before)…

I started reading fiverr forum and got the tip to maintain high response rate…I was maintaining 100% response rate…

But I got 3 spam messages within 2/3 days (messages automatically marked as spam by fiverr) and my response rate goes down to 83%…

I have no idea how to handle these spam messages and maintain the response rate…Or this could be taken cared by fiverr team to exclude spam messages while calculating response rate (just a suggestion)…

I am not sure if I am the only one who is facing this issue or everybody else is facing the same issue…

Please give me some advice to handle this…

• 1 month later...

The response rate is irrelevant! Just respond to every single one over a 30 day period and it’ll be up to 100%. Sorted. Also, only you can see it, so your buyers won’t care. It’s not a big deal–worry about something else, like how to get more sales or something.

EDIT: you can’t do anything about the scam message, that’s just a part of the feature that is broken.

Archived