Fiverr Community Forum

How to maintain response time

Please advise how can I maintain good response time. I am in India and most of the enquiries come from US bases clients when I am sleeping :sob::sob:
This delays my response by 5-6 hours.

1 Like

We are all in same boat.

When you are online, you can always answer right away. When you are sleeping, you are answering 5-6 hours later. And average of that would be 3-4 hours and that is fine. Most important thing is to answer inside 24 hours

3 Likes

It’s same problem for everyone.

You should reply asap when you are online.

one of the ways to do this, try to make your email notification come with a ringing sound to alert you for any incoming mails at the hours you sleep, and also app sounds notification

2 Likes

I think this step is appropriate for all :smiley:

2 Likes

This is terrible advice. Enjoy your sleep. You do not have to be a slave to the Fiverr app. Sleep when you need to sleep; work when you are awake (during your working hours). I really don’t understand why this is such a hard concept for certain sellers.

I also face same problem! Actually it’s impossible to active 24 hours but try to response quickly as soon as you can!

@kamal_s Jusat Use Fiverr App, it’s easy process for maintain response time. you will get Notification Sound when A client will knock you. :slight_smile:

1 Like