Fiverr Community Forum

How to make 2d animation video ,short ads

Hello!
My name is Raheel Saeed .
I am a freelancer. In this topic am telling about how to create 2d animation video, facebook,whatsapp, and many other useful app make ads on it . When you earn money on fiverr and select 2d animation so am said it is useful interest for you . There are many app and software to make short ads , 2d,3d animation , whiteboard, character animation, select this one. When make your gig on your skills fill all needs then take a test on your skills . I think when you have a test there is no chance to stop your first order and online earning

1 Like

Hey Raheel, your post doesn’t make much sense.

Is it a guide encouraging people to start animation gigs?

If so, you left out a lot of valuable steps, like how they should first learn the craft, get better at it and find out what their positioning is as a brand.

You just mention that there are a lot of animation programs and they should just get one and start selling.

It is misleading and frankly, shallow.

Edit: Just a suggestion: if you are making videos on YT on how to do stuff on Fiverr but you don’t know how to do said stuff on Fiverr, you won’t find much success.

4 Likes

Did he changed his post because I do not understand his message, but why do you mention YouTube?

??? :eyes:

No there’s no edit.

That’s the original post.

A quick investigation revealed that the OP is a YouTuber with several “how to do X on Fiverr” videos.

1 Like