How to make a $5 a month on Fiverr

emmaki

Can we stop these posts yet? They are not tips for sellers. It’s ******** bragging, often accompanied by “borrowed” tips and of course the random ego boost of having hundreds say “woaow!” while hoping that some of those people might order off you because you’re such a champ.

Oh, $5 is easy. Make one sale. We can all achieve that with a tiny bit of effort!

Share your secrets, o wise one. Make your very own post and share the thoughts of, I don’t know, Billy Mays or someone. Nobody will notice. If they do, you can accuse them of being “mean” or simply ignore them. Both strategies are incredibly efficient.

Don’t forget the doctored screenshots! They will definitely add to your credibility! Then we can crown you King of Fiverr and all go home to watch TV.

Following up on that - if you really can’t resist sharing your incredible, unique, breathtaking journey in hopes to get a few generic praises from people who don’t really care and just want to get seen on forums, Fiverr has already organized this for you!

Believe it or not, there is a whole FORUM SECTION called Fiverr Stories! Please go there!

Thanks for sharing how to make $5 a month though, @emmaki - this tip is actually useful and should stay here.

Here’s my super hot tip to help everyone looking to make $5 on Fiverr.

Step 1) Go to buyers request.

Step 2) Say “I will do that thing you want that you are paying money for.”

Step 3) Do that thing that they are paying for.

Step 4) ???

Step 5) Profit.

I’m with Emmaki. There’s literally an avalanche of information and tips and stuff that are all just repeats of the same thing: Make a gig, promote yourself, do a good job, be active and look for work. It’s not helping anyone by just having the same thing repeated over and over.

I just keep loving fiverr as the days go by… First time in my life I am seeing some personal cash flow. Thanks to God and the little efforts with sleepless nights I give to bringing out positive results here on fiverr… Thanks for the tip Emmaki. It is still a wonder I have 100% positive ratings here all thanks to my lovely and awesome buyers. Thanks to the Fiverr community in general. >3

Archived