How to make effective buyer request

komol99

I am a seller, and want to know about effective buyer request

So do you want to find services, or to sell services? You are asking for effective BUYER request format, which is for buyers =))

Or you want to know how to respond to it to get an order? Please be more clear, so people can give some advices, otherwise it would be difficult to give any advices

So do you want to find services, or to sell services? You are asking for effective BUYER request format, which is for buyers =))

Or you want to know how to respond to it to get an order? Please be more clear, so people can give some advices, otherwise it would be difficult to give any advices

I am a seller and want to sell service, I am seeking for eye-catching buyer request for get order

I am a seller and want to sell service, I am seeking for eye-catching buyer request for get order

This is not buyer request- buyer request is when you want to BUY services, so you place a request. It’s still not clear what you mean - your gigs , you how to reply to buyer requests

This is not buyer request- buyer request is when you want to BUY services, so you place a request. It’s still not clear what you mean - your gigs , you how to reply to buyer requests

Yes, I am searching for how to reply in job offers effectively

Archived