How to make feedback dispute?

emamhasan19

Hello, there is no such thing as a feedback dispute. You are not allowed to contact the buyer at all about it in any way. And it’s not a good idea to ask customer support about it. If you do these things you can have some problems such as getting a warning.

All you are allowed to do is post a reply to the feedback.

• Like 16

Hello, there is no such thing as a feedback dispute. You are not allowed to contact the buyer at all about it in any way. And it’s not a good idea to ask customer support about it. If you do these things you can have some problems such as getting a warning.

All you are allowed to do is post a reply to the feedback.

Thanks a lot for your reply. My buyer has done it unintentionally. Isn’t there any way to change that feedback. Actually he is wanting to make the change but what’s the way actually?

• Like 7

Thanks a lot for your reply. My buyer has done it unintentionally. Isn’t there any way to change that feedback. Actually he is wanting to make the change but what’s the way actually?

but what’s the way actually?

Miss Crystal already answered that question. There is no way for your buyer to change the feedback they left. Once feedback goes live, it’s live forever, unless it violates the TOS (for example, it’s racist).

• Like 12

Actually he is wanting to make the change but what’s the way actually?

There’s no way, as @misscrystal told you. Even asking Customer Support about it could get you an account warning 9and yes, it can happen even if it’s your buyer who asks about it).

• Like 11

but what’s the way actually?

Miss Crystal already answered that question. There is no way for your buyer to change the feedback they left. Once feedback goes live, it’s live forever, unless it violates the TOS (for example, it’s racist).

So the policy has been changed I guess? But there was a time when buyer could changes their review right?

• Like 6

So the policy has been changed I guess? But there was a time when buyer could changes their review right?

Yep, it was changed around 18 months ago. In the past, buyers could edit feedback, and sellers could ask about their scores freely.

Now, it’s all different. Feedback can’t be edited, and as Catwriter said, sellers can get a strike against their accounts just for talking about feedback with a buyer.

Are you trying to get the 4.7* score changed? If so, it’s best not to. That’s a good score, and only bad things will happen if you try to change it.

• Like 14

Yep, it was changed around 18 months ago. In the past, buyers could edit feedback, and sellers could ask about their scores freely.

Now, it’s all different. Feedback can’t be edited, and as Catwriter said, sellers can get a strike against their accounts just for talking about feedback with a buyer.

Are you trying to get the 4.7* score changed? If so, it’s best not to. That’s a good score, and only bad things will happen if you try to change it.

That’s an inspiring one.Thanks a lot for your time.Pray for me so that I can make it 5 again very soon.

• Like 7

• 2 years later...
7 minutes ago, lia_illustrates said:

didn't get the option like this 

Because there is no option like that. I’m not sure where did you get that screenshot but it looks fake because “modify your review” is typed in a font that fiverr doesn’t use in their branding. 

8 minutes ago, lia_illustrates said:

I want to change review on Fiver!

Unfortunately it is not possible. 
you can try to reach out to support and they might remove parts of your review if it’s against fiverr TOS but generally they don’t allow change of reviews 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, mdminhaz05 said:

post the forum. I hope its help you. 

WTF? I’m sorry for my French but to “post the forum” what? What is he supposed to post here? Call out sellers is not allowed here and he already posted his question here. What else he needs to post??? 🤦‍♀️🤯

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

WTF? I’m sorry for my French but to “post the forum” what? What is he supposed to post here? Call out sellers is not allowed here and he already posted his question here. What else he needs to post??? 🤦‍♀️🤯

The reason I say that is because he commented here. Maybe fewer people will see it. So to save her time and professional freelancers can help her.  So that he can benefit quickly. Your language selection should be careful.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, mdminhaz05 said:

The reason I say that is because he commented here. Maybe fewer people will see it. So to save her time and professional freelancers can help her.  So that he can benefit quickly.

First of all I already gave an answer. Secondly they already posted their question, what else do they need to post? 
If you have nothing to contribute to conversation and especially when your comment doesn’t make any sense then it’s better not to post anything then confuse people that ask a question. 

• Like 8