I am new in fiverr.com . I don not know to make gig properly.I wanted to rise up top rated seller. So I am expecting tips & suggestion about gig making from expert top rated seller. Thanks
I’m not a TRS, but I have experience creating Gigs.
Here is the Fiverr TOS on Gigs:
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their Level status.
- 7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
- 10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
- 20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
- 30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.
- Gigs created on Fiverr are User Generated Content.
- Gigs may be removed by Fiverr for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Gigs
- Gigs misleading to Buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Gigs
- Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates Fiverr’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Gig images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Gig images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Gig images may lead to the Seller’s account losing seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Gigs may contain an approved Gig Video uploaded through the Gig management tools available on Fiverr.
- Statements on the Gig Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Gigs and Sellers may price their Gigs at a base price beyond $5. Base prices on Gigs can be set to $5, $25, $50, and $100.
- Eligible Gigs in select Categories may set up Gig Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Gig.
Additionally, these are allowed URLS if you want to put a link in your Gig description:
The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:
Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.
If you follow all these rules, your Gig will be fine in terms of Fiverr TOS.
Please let me know if you have further questions on Gig creation.
Thank for informative tips about gig making which helps to make excellent gig . And I shall remember your tips at the time of gig making. Thanks Bro.
However, when it comes to create a quality Gig that sells, there are more things to consider.
For example, if you are not a native English speaker, I suggest to make use of a $5 translation Gig to have your Gig description checked by a native English speaker.
Additionally, you should clearly point out what is the benefit for the buyer when buying your gig. Many sellers tend to tell about their skills, but in the end, all that matters for the buyer is what he will get if he orders your gig.
The Gig Image is very important when it comes to Gig click rate. In my experience, it is best to choose a Gig Image which is different from the others in your sellers section. For example, I noticed that most people in my category used dark / blue / black colors. So I decided to go for a bright shining orange color and my click rate is not too bad, so this was a good decision in my oppinion.
The next thing is to make use of ASCI symbols (https://www.martinstoeckli.ch/fontmap/fontmap.html) in your Gig description. Do everything you can to stand out from the rest.
Additionally, start with ridiculous low prices. Your very first 5 - 10 orders are not for making money, but to collect good reviews. If you have some good reviews, you can begin with slowly raising your prices.
I have read thorough your written content. I must follow your suggestion which you have achieved experience at the time of working . This is your valuable experience which you have shared with me. I appreciate your tips & suggestion which helps me to get success in fiverr. I also wish your success in life. Thanks Bro