How to make me in Fiverr successful

mr_das

I am a new seller and try to best effort in this section but no result has come out. how to succeed in this part that is unknown to me .please give me your opinion .how to get the project .and I will be productive.
Best regards
Sajib

hi there is two types of effort…one in puting effort if wrong way where the result will be zero…and 2nd is in right way…you have to be expert in your working filed ,then in English then have to know how to handle clients and how to talk to them…if you have any leaking in those sector then first improve your self then start

hi there is two types of effort…one in puting effort if wrong way where the result will be zero…and 2nd is in right way…you have to be expert in your working filed ,then in English then have to know how to handle clients and how to talk to them…if you have any leaking in those sector then first improve your self then start

Thank you

To your good suggestion is hopefully, your advice will help me to increase my activity.

rd_arijit

Don’t take it the wrong way, but improving your English skills will help a lot. Fiverr is a marketplace where 99% of the users speak English so… you’ll get a lot more done and buyers will have a better experience if you actually speak proper English, if you’re fluent.

Archived