Fiverr Community Forum

How to make money on fiverr EASY

Hello guys,

Let me share with you how you can make some money on fiverr easy.
Most of the big shots here on fiverr will tell you LOWER YOUR PRICES TO 5$, well thats wrong. That tells the buyer that you are desperate and that you are insecure of your skills.

It does not matter that much to the right buyer what the price of your gig is, but rather the skillset that you are equipped with which will help you bring his idea to fruition.

I have made over 1.4K $ in 3 months based souly on the premium service I offer to my customers relations I build up.
Hint: It is very important to build a friendly relationship with your customer, but the friendly relationship must be genuine, if its fake it will come off as very awkward and you will loose your customer.

Offer gigs that you can fulfil 100% of the time and which will be done professionally. If you offer something you cant do you will be digging your own grave.

Second thing, in order to speed up the process, you will need to share your gigs with your friends, on social media pages and groups, and hope that someone in need of your services will spot you.

I am fiverrs yohprogrammer ( www.fiverr.com/yohprogrammer ) and thank you for reading my post.

Have a great day guys!
Lazar

1 Like