How to make my gig show up in search

cheyennekingrea

You may not want to hear this, but your gig performance is the only thing that will make it show up in a better place within the search system. You are going to have to have a great gig, that draws in customers, and results in great reviews if you want to “show up [well] in search”. You can generally work towards this by marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need your services.

You may not want to hear this, but your gig performance is the only thing that will make it show up in a better place within the search system. You are going to have to have a great gig, that draws in customers, and results in great reviews if you want to “show up [well] in search”. You can generally work towards this by marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need your services.

What will be the tips by which i can convert impressions into orders???

What will be the tips by which i can convert impressions into orders???

@daniyalzafar, If you want to convert buyers into clients, have a great gig, that captures buyer attention, and provides the services they are looking for.

There are no easy tips that instantly result in success. You build your own success by setting goals and achieving them.

@daniyalzafar, If you want to convert buyers into clients, have a great gig, that captures buyer attention, and provides the services they are looking for.

There are no easy tips that instantly result in success. You build your own success by setting goals and achieving them.

Is it good if i make two gigs with different wordings and same service for same category…???

Is it good if i make two gigs with different wordings and same service for same category…???

Please start your own forum topic if you need help, instead of hijacking someone else’s request for help, and using it to get the answers you seek.

Thanks for the insight!! Where do most people market their gigs outside of fiverr? I read somewhere that marketing just within the platform won’t be nearly enough.

Thanks for the insight!! Where do most people market their gigs outside of fiverr? I read somewhere that marketing just within the platform won’t be nearly enough.

Where do most people market their gigs outside of fiverr?

Well, where are your target customers located? Advertise your services in those places.

Archived