How to make my profile more safe?

Hello Fiverr people,

I have a little confused because of some fake buyer are order my friends and after they completed successfully, those buyers gave them a bad review and make their profile in danger,

So my question is how to recognize those buyers are fake??

some fake buyer are order my friends and after they completed successfully, those buyers gave them a bad review and make their profile in danger

1. What is your definition of a “fake” buyer?

2. How can you know or be sure of the quality of the work your friends delivered?

3. Does “completing successfully” means delivering high-quality work or work delivered as described on the gig?

You better answer these questions before calling any buyer “fake”.

some fake buyer are order my friends and after they completed successfully, those buyers gave them a bad review and make their profile in danger

1. What is your definition of a “fake” buyer?

2. How can you know or be sure of the quality of the work your friends delivered?

3. Does “completing successfully” means delivering high-quality work or work delivered as described on the gig?

You better answer these questions before calling any buyer “fake”.

I mean how can I understand that this buyer is legit because some buyer does that to make newbie seller account in danger in order not to rise … I have no idea about that topic, I just want to be safe as a newbie…

I mean how can I understand that this buyer is legit because some buyer does that to make newbie seller account in danger in order not to rise … I have no idea about that topic, I just want to be safe as a newbie…

I mean how can I understand that this buyer is legit

If a buyer left a bad review because the seller didn’t provide what was promised on the gig or delivered poor quality job, it doesn’t mean the buyer is “fake”. He is totally legit and has every right to leave a bad review !!!

I just want to be safe as a newbie…

Be professional, deliver high quality and always on time. NEVER try to cheat buyers or Fiverr and you’ll be safe.

I suggest you to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to stay out of trouble here’s the link https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

I mean how can I understand that this buyer is legit because some buyer does that to make newbie seller account in danger in order not to rise

That almost never happens. People aren’t concerned with hurting new sellers or even hurting older sellers. It’s pointless when there is so much competition and so many sellers. And it costs money to do that. Don’t worry about that at all.

Archived