Part 1: Search and Save
Input partial word of what you are seeking into the search bar. In this case, I will be typing in translation. A list will be displayed with the most used options available (just like Amazon or Google).
In my case, 5r will remember what I have previously (last few) searched.
You can also use the search bar. Pretty self-explanatory. I'm selecting "Translation."
There are hundreds, more likely thousands of gigs. You will need to filter to make it more manageable. In this case, I am going to input “From” and “To” to make it easier for me.
I can input it on either slot. I want to translate from English to Bengali.
Once you find the seller you want to hire, I recommend you “Favorite” Them for easy access. This can be done one of two ways:
Click the which will save it in the default folder or
Click the three bars which will open up a list of Folders that you created (will go over how to do that later). I will save mine under the folder Translator.
You can also utilize Buyer’s Request to post your project for sellers to bid. You need to go to Manage Request.
(1) Active: All approved request will be listed here.
(2) Paused: Once you have an adequate number of offers, you can pause it to view the offerers.
(3) Pending: When you post a request in will go into a queue for 5r to review and approve. It can be as quick as 15 minutes or as long as 12 hours. If longer than 12 hours, it’s likely going to get disapproved. Remove it and reward, then repost.
(4) Unapproved: Self-explanatory. You can delete or keep it in this folder for later.
Click on Post Request to begin.
(1) Should start with I want, I need, I require, etc.
(2) Attach files (for translation, you can attach a short excerpt. Anything to help clarify your request as you only have a 2500 character (not word) in #1.
Rest is self explanatory. I recommend you leave (6) blank. The minimum bid is $5.