How to make your first sale as a beginner on Fiverr

josh01omondi

Hello my community, I am a new seller on Fiverr. I joined Fiverr this year and I am hoping for the best and to create a career on Fiverr.

Fiverr is one of the best freelancing platforms and they provide the best user experience to both buyers and sellers. I have been struggling a lot to make my first sale. I am really trying and I have not lose hope on Fiverr.

Please guys, any advice or ideas on how I can make my first sale? I am a front end web developer using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Feel free to give your advice and I will be really happy.

Best Regards,
Joshua Omondi

Hello my community, I am a new seller on Fiverr. I joined Fiverr this year and I am hoping for the best and to create a career on Fiverr.

Fiverr is one of the best freelancing platforms and they provide the best user experience to both buyers and sellers. I have been struggling a lot to make my first sale. I am really trying and I have not lose hope on Fiverr.

Please guys, any advice or ideas on how I can make my first sale? I am a front end web developer using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Feel free to give your advice and I will be really happy.

Best Regards,

Joshua Omondi

how I can make my first sale?

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Archived