Fiverr Community Forum

How to make your FIRST SALE on fiverr?

Finally release your TOP 5 GOLD advices for you to take in consideration!
1- Offering multiple gigs , do not put all your eggs into one basket , it’s all about MAXIMISING your opportunities VS gambling with gigs like playing cards without being to cliché : please avoid gigs that are very similar to other sellers so you can give you the edge on fiverr
2- Keep your description very simple and compelling and use very matching keywords, you can spice you up you gig title with some niche related keywords so you can rank on the search results very quickly
3- One more point to the description : you MUST include a description about yourself , it’s all about building trust on fiverr not about to writing match - any way 
4- Use very professional gig thumbnails , it’s very easy to spot wish gig do well wish not just from the thumbnail , put all your effort on clean thumbnail so no need to change it after that if it the gig is doing good ?
5- Last tip is learn some new skills on fiverr skills , if you can afford 1 course or 2 at the beginning of your fiverr carrier please support fiverr community since they offer very affordable course with match choices and thing you can learn from

31 Likes

Thanks for sharing😇 Great tips😇

Not too sure about that. You realise it’s against TOS, right?

I think it is important to provide as much information as possible to avoid confusion. But if you can write well, you can keep it interesting as well.

3 Likes

thanks for sharing…

you’re welcome,arjuncalicut ! :wink:

Thanks for sharing. Hope to make my first sale soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot…

1 Like

I’d like to add something here that could be useful…

Oftentimes, buyers are hesitant to use videos. This is because the video thumbnail takes the place of the gig thumbnail (if you previously had an image). I think videos are an excellent addition to any gig, and so a workaround to this problem is simply including your JPEG gig thumbnail at the end of your video, and then selecting the “video thumbnail” as the image at the end of the video.

As a result, you get the best of both worlds! A great video and a captivating thumbnail.

Hope this helps :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you for such organised suggestion

2 Likes

thank you… :heart_eyes:

That’s not against TOS at all. Creating another account is, but you can make as many gigs as your seller level allows.

2 Likes

Thank you so much… :heart_eyes:

Thank you. your 5 gold points are very helpful

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. It is a great suggestion.

2 Likes

your welcome marabch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your advice

Great tips,Thank you so much for sharing this.

1 Like

Thank you bro for share like this valuable post. Hope , we’ll get more update.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Cheers!

1 Like