Fiverr Forum

How to Make your Fiverr Profile charming [CLOSED]

Here I tell you some basic tips for earning more from Fiverr . Fiverr is powerful freelancing website which generates massive income for you if you are expert in any field here I share some basic tricks & tips for creating an eye-catching profile
which attract numbers of buyers to your gigs

1- Use your real name instead of using username

2 - Give your gig title in professional way that looks you are an expert in required field

3- Upload a profile picture in high resolution and in smiling face and good background
and very close shoot never use the image that too far image that too far give bad impact on buyer

4 - Describe your area of expertise in any field and briefly explain what you do and never tell a lie to write those things in which you are expert

Very helpful for beginners

Nice one. Keep it up!

Asking for people to buy is spam unless you post in My Fiverr Gigs. I was spamming here. No Spam.

zaibrao481, do you think your Fiverr profile is charming?

very helpful to fiveer profile.

What does this even mean? And why are you spamming the same comment (copied and pasted) in multiple forum topics?

Thanks, Short and effective.

Translation = “Very helpful tips for enhancing the Fiver profile, thank you.” I tried…:smiley:

T
hank you!

Thank you!

Nice one…!
This is some useful information…!

Too funny… I see the same thing you are

Thanks!

That is a good ideals ,but is it possible to change it now,i have been in fever for sometimes now,i hope it doesn’t affect my fever customers.

Yeah you are right

Nice tips

Is my profile considered ‘neat’?

I have created a account here buy user name give designssss
there will any problem?
and how can I increase my sells?
Thanks All

I did not understand