Fiverr Forum

How to Make You'r unsatisfied Client Happy :)

Hi Every One Daim Here,
i am a level 2 seller, Since my working time, i have been facing many kinds of people, but as we know every one have different taste, so it hard to make every one happy, Today i will share some my best way to make some rude clients happy & i guaranty they will surely work for you :slight_smile:

1. NEVER BE LATE TO RESPOND.

2. ASK THERE OPINION, & MAKE QUICK TURN AROUND.

3. SHOW THEM SLIGHT VARIATION TO COMPARE OR CHOOSE FORM.

4. LAST & THE MOST POWERFUL WAY TO MAKE AN UNHAPPY CLIENT FEEL GOOD AND GVE YOU 5 STARS, IS TO OFFER HIM SOME EXTRA SERVICE FOR FREE :slight_smile: E.G (IF CLIENT BUY A BASIC GIG OF JUST A LOGO, GIVE HIM A BIZ CARD SERVICE FOR FREE TO MAKE HIM HAPPY).

This don not mean to do every time, only when when you feel that your work is not making client feel good try these tip and I am Sure your success rate will increase wth positive rating :slight_smile:

ALSO SHARE YOUR POINT OF VIEW :slight_smile:

HAVE A GOOD DAY

Fatal flaw: unhappy buttface doesn’t reply.

1. Make sure he will be satisfied in the first place.

I think it will work better. I used to do revisions and try to reach the satisfaction level of my clients. I’m successful till now.
Definitely I will follow your guidelines too… :slight_smile:

fatal flaw: buttface hates your work so much they won’t even bother with revisions.

fatal flaw: he is jealous of your writing ability and loves that he can pay to disparage your work publicly.

Hello Dear,
You can happy your unsatisfied clients to give them a FREE Source File or give them a Buy One Get Second Gig Free :slight_smile:
If you need more help then feel free to reply on my comment.

Thank You & Have a Good Day!!

Hmm, now you put it in that light, I feel like I can be smug about it!

fatal flaw: buttface sees an opportunity to expose you as gaming the system

believe me that works :slight_smile: 95%

bro keep hard working thats the key to success :slight_smile:

yes but some times the client are very picky as i said every one have different taste :slight_smile:

i feel said i am trying to help and Share my work experience so other and get learn fast for which i have gone trough :slight_smile: but i still love to help every one and also i am happy to get some new points form others :slight_smile:

bro it depends on situation as i said by offer them extra :slight_smile:

fatal flaw: a true psychic can’t divine that they’re shit at their job because spam is shit and etc. I can see into the future too. I see your future penury.

My response rate is falling in spite of the fact that I’ve replied every message I got, apart from Scam ones. Do you know how to recover?

Hmmm. But all these tricks may or may not work. So every buyer should be treated according to his/her nature

You just nailed it.

on 5) I’ve seen one seller offer to give me something free if I leave 5 stars. This is a great idea and I will use it for my own gigs.

So maybe we could do two things - Delight the customer by giving them something extra upon delivery AND also do the “I’ll give you a surprise if you give me 5 stars” thing.

https://www.fiverr.com/smmconsultant

About 3)

I LOVE it when I get a slight variation when I buy a photoshop / illustrator gig.

I think it would be very easy for the seller to do this because they have to decide on something to give you. Maybe they are torn between two options themselves or they weren’t quite sure what the seller wanted.

And it will delight the customer by perhaps using one less revision “credit.”

https://www.fiverr.com/smmconsultant