How to Make You'r unsatisfied Client Happy :)

Hi Every One Daim Here,
i am a level 2 seller, Since my working time, i have been facing many kinds of people, but as we know every one have different taste, so it hard to make every one happy, Today i will share some my best way to make some rude clients happy & i guaranty they will surely work for you 🙂

1. NEVER BE LATE TO RESPOND.

2. ASK THERE OPINION, & MAKE QUICK TURN AROUND.

3. SHOW THEM SLIGHT VARIATION TO COMPARE OR CHOOSE FORM.

4. LAST & THE MOST POWERFUL WAY TO MAKE AN UNHAPPY CLIENT FEEL GOOD AND GVE YOU 5 STARS, IS TO OFFER HIM SOME EXTRA SERVICE FOR FREE 🙂 E.G (IF CLIENT BUY A BASIC GIG OF JUST A LOGO, GIVE HIM A BIZ CARD SERVICE FOR FREE TO MAKE HIM HAPPY).

This don not mean to do every time, only when when you feel that your work is not making client feel good try these tip and I am Sure your success rate will increase wth positive rating 🙂

ALSO SHARE YOUR POINT OF VIEW 🙂

HAVE A GOOD DAY

If you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one.

We are sellers offering a service. We aren’t here to cure world hunger, etc. Some buyers as well as sellers have poor communication, unrealistic expectations, aren’t willing to pay for added services or are just plan rude. Best to just shake those off and continue on your journey.

• 1 year later...

some clients they do not focus on our require detail of gigs then they said we are not professoal service, so sometime feel they just a robot clients.

yes you are right is do happens & that time you have to be patient & try your best to make solution in favour of both with out breaking any fiverr terms 🙂

If a seller does not like your work, that is because of two reasons:

1. Your work is not of good quality (Solution: Improve your work quality)
  2. Buyer expected something else (Solution: Ask where modifications can be made or modify as you seem fit)

If you are good at something, NEVER do it for free. If you are too excited, you might want to add an extra which does not require you much time.

But providing a business card as a bonus for a basic logo gig is simply absurd.

and get a 1 star review for your effort. Now is that a solution?

Buyer cannot review after the refund. The reason order cancellation is not allowed when the buyer is unhappy(and there is no solution) as it is considered review manipulation.

If a seller does not like your work, that is because of two reasons:

1. Your work is not of good quality (Solution: Improve your work quality)
  2. Buyer expected something else (Solution: Ask where modifications can be made or modify as you seem fit)

If you are good at something, NEVER do it for free. If you are too excited, you might want to add an extra which does not require you much time.

But providing a business card as a bonus for a basic logo gig is simply absurd.

If only it was that simple, life in Fiverr would be absolutely amazing.

Buyer does not like your work can never be for just two reasons. There are a million and one more other reasons. And no matter how hard you try or how many revisions you do, some buyers will never appreciate your work. That is just life and business.

Buyer does not like your work can never be for just two reasons. There are a million and one more other reasons. And no matter how hard you try or how many revisions you do, some buyers will never appreciate your work. That is just life and business.

That is true, from my point of view. Sometimes, especially on the creative side of Fiverr, having unsatisfied buyers is inevitable. Buyers don’t always judge your work objectively. 🙂

On 7/19/2017 at 8:28 AM, datwriterguy said:

If only it was that simple

Yes, I know. Some buyers are a pain. They ask for the world for a basic gig price (cancel such orders). Some will abuse you and say that you are not capable for the job (cancel such orders too).

The above-mentioned buyers are the ones who expected something better (at times they do not know what they want).

And yes, another type who wants your work for free and will demand cancellation.

Do you check your review when you do a mutual cancellation? What do you see?

After order cancellation, the buyer cannot post a review. But it does decrease the order cancellation rate. 

My response rate is falling in spite of the fact that I’ve replied every message I got, apart from Scam ones. Do you know how to recover?

Only the first message from each conversation effect Avg. Response Time you don’t have to reply to each message during the conversation.

• 1 month later...

If only it was that simple

Yes, I know. Some buyers are a pain. They ask for the world for a basic gig price (cancel such orders). Some will abuse you and say that you are not capable for the job (cancel such orders too).

The above-mentioned buyers are the ones who expected something better (at times they do not know what they want).

And yes, another type who wants your work for free and will demand cancellation.

Do you check your review when you do a mutual cancellation? What do you see?

After order cancellation, the buyer cannot post a review. But it does decrease the order cancellation rate.

yes buyer can not post review but buyer provides additional feedback to fiverr team for this all, as i am my self buyer this happens

Archived