Fiverr Community Forum

How to manage Fiverr When on a Vacation?

I am planning for a 10-day vacation. Here are my questions:

1 - How to stop getting orders during vacation?
2 - Will it get normal when I start working after the vacation (Currently I am ranking good)?

I’d really appreciate your help.

Thanks in Advance

Put on Out of Office mode.

2 Likes

Out of Office can affect your ranking. Fiverr essentially remove you from search while you’re away, so it’s not unreasonable to understand that you may come in at a lower rank when you switch Out of Office off again. Some sellers have said that for a week or so, their sales are slow when they get back. We’ve also experienced this.

But on the flip-side, we took almost 3 weeks off back in September, and within 24 hours of switching Out of Office off, we had one of our biggest ever revenue days with enough work to keep us busy for the week. It varies for everyone.

Also, you do have the option in Out of Office to allow sellers to message you. This can help to stack up orders for when you get back.

Most importantly, enjoy your vacation! Mental health is important when you’re a freelancer, and you need time off! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@cubittaudio thank you so much for sharing your experience. I can’t thank you enough for your words. Have a great day :slight_smile:

@humanissocial Thank you so much :slight_smile: