How to MARKETING my fiverr gigs?

tusar25

Be original with your post title. You posted in Tips for buyers, too. Wrong place!
Your post was moved.

Hi Guys today I’m going to tell you how to MARKETING your fiverr gigs. • Post regularly on social media (facebbok,twitter,pintrest,google plus etc) just post at least 5 posts every day. • Create simple videos & post video sharing sites • Do blog comments • Do forum posting 100% effective tips. Definitely it will increase your gigs impression. Increase sales & put your gig on 1st page. I hope this will help. Kiss Nadeera

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you nika. I have been doing this for the past few days now. Though my impressions,views and social clicks are increasing but they are not translating to conversions. i cant even find conversion rate there again. what could be the cause?

Thanks.

I am professionally # Photoshop Editing # Expert

You Can Hire Me at fiverrhttps://■■■■■■/DhfZwU

Hello tusar25,

if you want marketing you fiverr gig then you promote your gig on social media and in the fiverr fourm(my fiverr gig) in this categories you will share your gig with gig’s link
also you can send buyer request daily we assure it will be help to increase your sell.

good luck.

• 2 months later...

Archived