Fiverr Community Forum

How to master the fiverr game🤠$$

HI, FOLKS !! am back with more tips helping you MASTER THE FIVERR GAME ? if you are new here : >> there still much more opportunities and high rewarding earnings as we go along!
If you follow these golden tips that I would be glad to share with you guys - you can gain a high competitive advantage among most sellers! also this may be obvious to few seller but trust me guys this is something overlooked even TOP Rated sellers are missing a huge chunk of it !

1- always deliver on time: most Fiverr buyers are looking to build a long term relationship on Fiverr to grow their business, so be professional and leave a good impression by just delivering on time and ask for further changes as this may increase the willingness for more collaborations !

2- double-check with your client if his needs still unfulfilled, always write a custom detailed description about your delivery letting the client know that you are willing to adjust his delivery, never overrash your order as this may result in lower gig quality, and poor communication overall

3- add more value by offering gig EXTRAS! this could be simple gig extras for low entry gigs such as minor tweaks and adjustments, use UNLIMITED REVISIONS as a way to showcase your expertise and provide more extra options!

4- be responsive and message your buyer continually about the progress! just a simple screenshot or a message can remind them that you are taking care of their business

5 - lastly remind your older clients about your ongoing offers! use Fiverr build-in messaging to increase your conversion and drive sales! you can check more about how to target older clients in a more professional approach to instant order in the next article

please, comment if you have any questions as in the comment section, I would be glad to share more and more tips and help you STAND OUT and GRANTE more sales here on Fiverr !!

thanks

‘‘fiverrmastrygang’’ !

1 Like

Only if not done excessively. I have had way too many sellers flood me with progress reports. You do not need to report every single little thing you did. It gets annoying.

No!!! Your clients will come to you if they need work done. This is spam. Plain and simple. Doing this is a sure-fire way to get a warning or a suspension.

Also, don’t offer unlimited revisions. It will backfire at some point.

2 Likes

thanks, mate for your response !!
1- yes you can find a working workflow for your self that you and your client feel comfortable with and go from there, reminding your client about your progress it’s crucial especially if there are new clients like mentioned before, the fastest once :stuck_out_tongue: are the screenshots

2- yes , some clients OR potential clients am not telling you to bulk send a template or offer !! just help they make there buying decision if they have not already

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

2 Likes

Nice tips. I’d like to add another, providing free stuff as bonuses(like free design concept, 3D elements, free music, free social banner) is really good for a good impression and sellers can make clients happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

like this one !! will differently recommend as well!

what do you mean? I already mentioned not to spam seller as this may result in a low-quality gig?