Fiverr Forum

How to meet up $400 target as a no level seller to level 1

I need a genuine information about this please is there any one here?

Check this out for how to get orders: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Spend lots of time reading, learning and taking action!

Use buyer request and if you are having good skills sell for good price and motivate the buyer than you can do good work.

Done all this many occasions but still not working out…even after maintaining all other requirement…thanks

Just checked your profile. Think you need to be patient. You only started on Fiverr March 2018 and have 29 reviews and your recent delivery was 4 days ago. Some people take months to get their first order!
Take on board the advice from my previous post and keep doing what you have been doing.
You will get to level1 in time.
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow…so you go extra miles to check my profile…im impressed but sincere no level seller can be frustrating at times based on the fact of been online as much as possible either there is oder or not (subscription)… Time and other resources…i dont mind to get a level 2 or no level to outsource work for no level seller(im in need of this I don’t even mind having a big time deal on this… Thanks I will go check your profile man… :+1:

Just a little tip. Suggest you do not address others as man, dear, mate, friend, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Definitely not to be used on Buyer Requests!

Cool…got it… Thanks friend… You are the Best… :slight_smile: