Fiverr Community Forum

How to my account always stay on online?

I stay online at least 12 hours a day, really online, and still most of my orders come in while I’m offline.

I wouldn’t want someone to message me while I’m offline if they think I’m online and ignoring them.

7 Likes

right i wanna be online atleast 12 hours

If you are hoping that it will improve your gig ranking then it wouldn’t. There is no proven data that it’s part of fiverr ranking algorithm. Otherwise we see everyday post like “I’m always staying online but still didn’t get any orders”

10 Likes

ha ha ha they feel they stay always online but they are not , understand

Looks like you didn’t get my point.
No matter how long you are staying online it wouldn’t affect your gig ranking.

5 Likes

You need to enter the app every 20 minute.

1 Like

are you sure? :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

stay online can attention to the buyer, and what is the think you feel affect on gig ranking?? please mention

Staying online all the time sounds like yet another trick, and tricks don’t work on fiverr. None of them work. Get over the idea you can do this trick or that trick. The “trick” is to be the best at what you do.

8 Likes

I can’t imagine staying on Fiverr all day long. People would end up expecting immediate attention every second. I’ve seen posts from people in the past saying they stick the Fiverr phone app near their head at night so it wakes them up and they can respond to a potential buyer at 2:00 a.m. Yikes!

4 Likes

They expect that regardless if you are online or not. Not just on Fiverr but everywhere.
It’s a sign of our always connected culture these days.

8 Likes

There actually ARE dumb questions. A lot of them.

The biggest problem I see though is that people ask the wrong questions. Especially themselves.
And no, I will not explain what questions they should ask, because finding that out is part of the growing progress and comes with thinking. Very deep and thoroughly. After that, they will have all the answers they ever need.

Fijne dag!

9 Likes

Hey !!! I have not slept since I joined fiverr :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes