How to my account always stay on online?

rakibul_civil

Can anyone give any suggestions about how to stay always online?? If i stay on forum or use auto refresh on my browser can hamper my account?? Hope wil get a proper suggestions

use auto refresh on my browser

Why do you want to be online 24 hours a day? :thinking:

Don’t you sleep? 😴

Fiverr is set up so your response rate is not affected as long as you reply to messages and orders within 24 hours of the time they were sent. 😉

If you appear to always be online and a buyer contacts you and you are asleep and you do not quickly answer them, they may think you are ignoring them! 😳

Do not use an auto-refresher. You will be signed out until you can prove you are not a robot! :robot:

Check out Google extensions and search for it, I’m using it myself. or as @bestintheword perfectly described use Fiverr mobile app to receive a notification when an order is placed. My response rate is only 1 hour thanks for being 24/7 online, well except when I’m in dreamland of course not :rofl:

My response rate is only 1 hour thanks for being 24/7 online,

My response rate is 1 hour also and I log out of Fiverr for at least 12 hours a day. 😉

When I used an auto-refresher on my PC for substitute teaching jobs, I had to stop because Fiverr would log me out and give me a message that I appeared to be a robot.Then when I would attempt to sign in again. I would get logged out again. I removed the auto-refresher and everything works great now.

My response rate is only 1 hour thanks for being 24/7 online,

My response rate is 1 hour also and I log out of Fiverr for at least 12 hours a day. 😉

When I used an auto-refresher on my PC for substitute teaching jobs, I had to stop because Fiverr would log me out and give me a message that I appeared to be a robot.Then when I would attempt to sign in again. I would get logged out again. I removed the auto-refresher and everything works great now.

Oh that’s a great, thank you @vickiespencer, I was only joking for being 24/7 online, I do have a life you know :rofl: I also sleep 8-9 hours a day, thank god!!!

Check out Google extensions and search for it, I’m using it myself. or as @bestintheword perfectly described use Fiverr mobile app to receive a notification when an order is placed. My response rate is only 1 hour thanks for being 24/7 online, well except when I’m in dreamland of course not :rofl:

My response rate is only 1 hour thanks for being 24/7 online

Mine is 1 hour as well and I’m almost never online.

I also don’t use the App, I receive an e-mail when somebody sends me a message.

In fact I totally ignore Fiverr and yet I get requests for custom offers. In 95% of all cases I ask the customer to look for another seller. Even if it is for orders of $200,- $400,-, or just 2 weeks ago $2.500,-.

The funny thing is that when I occasionally browse through this forum there is still the same old complaining about orders, impressions, clicks and BS going on. Boring.

Can anyone give any suggestions about how to stay always online?? If i stay on forum or use auto refresh on my browser can hamper my account?? Hope wil get a proper suggestions

Can anyone give any suggestions about how to stay always online??

Why would you lie to potential buyers that you’re online even though you’re sleeping?

Buyers can place orders when you’re offline, too.

My response rate is only 1 hour thanks for being 24/7 online

Mine is 1 hour as well and I’m almost never online.

I also don’t use the App, I receive an e-mail when somebody sends me a message.

In fact I totally ignore Fiverr and yet I get requests for custom offers. In 95% of all cases I ask the customer to look for another seller. Even if it is for orders of $200,- $400,-, or just 2 weeks ago $2.500,-.

The funny thing is that when I occasionally browse through this forum there is still the same old complaining about orders, impressions, clicks and BS going on. Boring.

(Goeiemorgen) Good morning you fellow Dutchie @mariokluser, :rofl: Sure I’m always online but this mostly due to other things I do outside Fiverr. I know 24/7 is a bit exaggerated hahaha.

Surely, I try to be online as much as I can, except of course not when I’m in dreamland :crazy_face: But this is mostly due to my lifestyle outside Fiverr… I have a very busy lifestyle and I’m glad that Fiverr sends us emails when an order is placed, it is thanks to this feature I have 1-hour response rate.

It is true, it is boring to read all these threads of new sellers when it is all nicely explained in the ToS. But I always say, no question is a dumb question, however, when these questions already being explained in ToS, you start to wonder??? :thinking:

Keep it up @mariokluser, see you’re doing a great job… love your Gigs!!

Ik wens je nog een fijne dag! (I wish you a wonderful day)🌞

Warmly, Hum The Flying Dutchie

use auto refresh on my browser

Why do you want to be online 24 hours a day? :thinking:

Don’t you sleep? 😴

Fiverr is set up so your response rate is not affected as long as you reply to messages and orders within 24 hours of the time they were sent. 😉

If you appear to always be online and a buyer contacts you and you are asleep and you do not quickly answer them, they may think you are ignoring them! 😳

Do not use an auto-refresher. You will be signed out until you can prove you are not a robot! :robot:

I don’t want to be online 24 hours a day boss 🙃 I just want to be online when I watching the tutorial cause when I watching a tutorial then i can not load the page on Fiverr on that situation fiverr goes offline, i already use apps on mobile and click the button online but i goes to offline , what should i do??/

mention google extention name please?

Can anyone give any suggestions about how to stay always online??

Why would you lie to potential buyers that you’re online even though you’re sleeping?

Buyers can place orders when you’re offline, too.

i wanna be online without sleeping time, :star_struck:

I don’t want to be online 24 hours a day boss 🙃 I just want to be online when I watching the tutorial cause when I watching a tutorial then i can not load the page on Fiverr on that situation fiverr goes offline, i already use apps on mobile and click the button online but i goes to offline , what should i do??/

I just want to be online when I watching the tutorial cause when I watching a tutorial then i can not load the page on Fiverr

That means that you also couldn’t answer a question a potential buyer sends your way, right? And if you appear to be online, but aren’t answering messages, buyers might think that you’re ignoring them on purpose.

I stay online at least 12 hours a day, really online, and still most of my orders come in while I’m offline.

I wouldn’t want someone to message me while I’m offline if they think I’m online and ignoring them.

right i wanna be online atleast 12 hours

right i wanna be online atleast 12 hours

If you are hoping that it will improve your gig ranking then it wouldn’t. There is no proven data that it’s part of fiverr ranking algorithm. Otherwise we see everyday post like “I’m always staying online but still didn’t get any orders”

If you are hoping that it will improve your gig ranking then it wouldn’t. There is no proven data that it’s part of fiverr ranking algorithm. Otherwise we see everyday post like “I’m always staying online but still didn’t get any orders”

ha ha ha they feel they stay always online but they are not , understand

Archived