I am a new seller but I didn’t get any project. How to I can be successful?
Do you create any service for getting project?
Welcome to Fiverr. stay active on Fiverr and do gig marketing on social media
I am practice from collected some project.
There are so many successful seller who didn’t get their first order before 1 years but they had patience and now they are successful. So be patience
Research first about First.
Check out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!
Share your gig on social media and web2.0 site to get impression, click and order.
Here’s what i did to get my frirst order within 7 days of creating my fiverr account
- Before creating the account I did my gig research and had all my Gig’s content ready this includes the keywords + images + Pricing + Descriptions
- Created my account and took time to complete my profile. Took the necessary test such as Wordpress,Fiverr English Test, Online freelancing essential test etc.
- Published my Gigs.
- Promoted my Gigs through different social media such as Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin, Medium, Pinterest.
- Sending 10 buyer requests everyday.
- Staying online for 10 Hours. ( Spent most time on fiver forum + developing my skill )
- I got my first knock on 6th day and It converted into an order. The order was Shopify home page design. I completed the order with a 5 star review. It was indeed a surreal feeling to complete my first order. There was a butterfly in my stomach the whole time until i finally delivered.
Spend time on forum reading. You will learn a lot of things. You will start understanding fiverr. Hope you get your first order soon. Good wishes.
Welcome to the best freelancing platform. If you show here as an expert ,success will must come. Some helpful tips for you:
- . Find low competitive keywords.
- .Optimize gig images
- Try to keep active as you can
- Send buyer request daily. Persuasive tips.
- Package should be convenient for buyers.
- Make gig description clear.
- Make attractive gig title
- Do social media marketing.
Overall, try to learn more and more. Be an asset of fiverr. Keep your patience. Best of luck.
Thanks for the suggestions. May be it’s very useful.