How to order from buyer

jibonchandra

How do I get an order from a buyer?

favicon-32x32.png.437299e720726861d87d7f16db2ab2e5.png Fiverr.com
adobe-photoshop-for-photo-editing-and-retouching-with-skin-retouching.jpg.56ea67906edbac81181bae8674e9953e.jpg

Jibonchandra: I will adobe photoshop for photo editing and retouching with...

For only $5, Jibonchandra will adobe photoshop for photo editing and retouching with skin retouching. | I am 24 hours online with Fiverr and I will do any kinds of photo retouching with skin retouching or Photo Editing within a short | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.437299e720726861d87d7f16db2ab2e5.png Fiverr.com 953570a4-55b9-4a93-8b4e-ccb719ce79b6.jpg.62ac049bbc7accac485cf492f321ab33.jpg

jibonchandra's public profile on Fiverr

I am a Graphic Designer and just available on fiverr.com to design your Brand Identities. I'm expert in Graphics Designing,Logo Designing, Business cards, Advertisements, Flyer, Booklet, Book Covers, Illustrations and Company Branding.

You have 30 minutes of read time on the forums. Try searching through the forums first before posting as there are hundreds of posts giving you tips. Check out this category for some good posts. Tips for Sellers - Fiverr Community Forum

You also may want to improve your gig images and descriptions. There are quite a few spelling mistakes. Also I highly recommend removing unlimited revisions. It is asking for trouble and for a gig such as image retouching there is no reason a buyer would need more than a couple of revisions at most.

You have 30 minutes of read time on the forums. Try searching through the forums first before posting as there are hundreds of posts giving you tips. Check out this category for some good posts. Tips for Sellers - Fiverr Community Forum

You also may want to improve your gig images and descriptions. There are quite a few spelling mistakes. Also I highly recommend removing unlimited revisions. It is asking for trouble and for a gig such as image retouching there is no reason a buyer would need more than a couple of revisions at most.

Thanks for your recommendation.

Archived