Fiverr Forum

How to Pick a PSD to HTML or PSD to Wordpress Company?

You can find hundreds of company who are converting psd to html . But how you can choose a right person to do your job. Here are some helpful information about how you choose the right one.

1.clear and fast communication.
When you put your own or your clients’ projects in someone else’s hands, you need to know that you can trust them. After all, your work, time, money, and deadlines are all involved here, and that’s no small thing.

1. Quality Code
    coding is not the childs play. It should do with care and perfectness.the question is if you are not a developer how you can understand it. then here you can do something

When you get your beautiful website design converted to HTML or WordPress, you want to put it in capable hands. It should work flawlessly on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, and also on all modern browsers like Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.

3 .customer reviews
customer review is one of the important thing .

1. Camaraderie
    It’s important that they really understand your needs as a designer / creative director / company owner. If they don’t, how can they fully serve you and give you what you need?

Are you essentially saying that everyone uses the same technical method to do the conversion but that buyers should pick a seller who is good at customer service?

you are right . thats why I mention customer reviews. without it buyer will not know about their work

Hi,
How are you ?

I am fine . do I know you ?