How to pick up after an order completion rate drop?

savvywhiz

Hi people,

I’ve had 4 completed orders so far + 1 cancelled. The cancelled one was almost 3 weeks ago and it stopped my momentum significantly. Now my gig is on page 20ish so it’s obviously hard for buyers to find. I know that Fiverr takes the order completion rate into consideration but what should I do if it happens so early when I don’t have 100+ reviews to still show up on the first page regardless of the order cancellations? Has this happened to any of you? How can I get the gig back on track?

And also, does the order completion rate affect my other gigs too?

Hi people,

I’ve had 4 completed orders so far + 1 cancelled. The cancelled one was almost 3 weeks ago and it stopped my momentum significantly. Now my gig is on page 20ish so it’s obviously hard for buyers to find. I know that Fiverr takes the order completion rate into consideration but what should I do if it happens so early when I don’t have 100+ reviews to still show up on the first page regardless of the order cancellations? Has this happened to any of you? How can I get the gig back on track?

And also, does the order completion rate affect my other gigs too?

Hi sav, Things you need to do

1. Find your target customers (Brainstorm) or google it you will find lots of information
  2. Share your gig that people know about your service
  3. Do some paid marketing

does the order completion rate affect my other gigs too?

Its affect your account

Archived