How to politely ask for buyer's reviews

cfmoreno

Hi so, I’ve recently completed delivery of some gigs but I notice the page auto complete the order 3 days after deliver and I get no reviews (even though they say thank you or nice work)

So wanted to ask how do you ask for reviews without actually asking (lol) or like without sounding rude, maybe some subtle hints? Please let me know in the comments!

Thank you!

I always ask for reviews, and have a 90% review rate as a result. This is what I put in my delivery email:

I want to make sure you’re delighted with the content, here’s what to do next:

• If you would like me to make revisions to the content, please use the “Comment” function in Google Docs or Word to highlight areas you would like me to change. Revisions don’t take me long to complete.

• If you are happy with the content, that’s excellent! I would be very grateful if you could leave me a review - it helps me to get visibility on Fiverr and ensures I am doing a good job.

• If you can rate me using the “star” system and take 30 seconds to write a sentence or two on the service, that would be great.

• If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know. I would be delighted to work with you again.

I always ask for reviews, and have a 90% review rate as a result. This is what I put in my delivery email:

• If you would like me to make revisions to the content, please use the “Comment” function in Google Docs or Word to highlight areas you would like me to change. Revisions don’t take me long to complete.

• If you are happy with the content, that’s excellent! I would be very grateful if you could leave me a review - it helps me to get visibility on Fiverr and ensures I am doing a good job.

• If you can rate me using the “star” system and take 30 seconds to write a sentence or two on the service, that would be great.

• If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know. I would be delighted to work with you again.

This is a well structured response while being subtle about the reviews topic, thanks for your insights! 😃

I would be very grateful if you could leave me a review - it helps me to get visibility on Fiverr and ensures I am doing a good job.

I alws Say This to my buyer when i delivery my Files.

I would be very grateful if you could leave me a review - it helps me to get visibility on Fiverr and ensures I am doing a good job.

I alws Say This to my buyer when i delivery my Files.

Hey there, have this approach worked for you?

yes Sir, Works , but it’s not Important, important is Work Quality.

if Quality Looks good then buyer easily Place a good review. You Know Well , Cause you got already good Reviews on your profile.

I see, thanks for your insights and I wish you well on sales bro!

Have a great day!

Sometimes I say this , may be asking for Reviews against TOS 😦 may be i don’t know too Much! thats Why Sometime i just leave a paragraph about Feedback from Buyer.

Have a great Day!

Yeah I mean, if that works for you and you haven’t had any troubles with fiverr then keep it up!

Never heard of someone getting in trouble for asking feedback, but I’ll update this post if I find anything

Keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

Good concise response. Appreciate you sharing.

• 2 years later...

Hello,help me please I have recently completed delivery of some gigs but I notice the page auto complete the order 2 days after delivery and I get no review(even through say thank you or nice work).

What I do .?.?

What I do .?.?

Nothing. Buyers don’t have to leave a review (and these days, even mentioning the word “review” to the buyer could get you an account warning).

Archived