How to promote fiver account

hd_developer

My 1st thoughts on this are the obvious social media channels that you should have them and share your gigs there.

I know of a new site looking for partners for cross promotion.

Pm me!

I’m new here is there private messaging in this forum?

Contacting other users, moderators/admins by private message/inbox is not absolutely disallowed, but unless invited it is considered a breach of etiquette to do so. In particular, do not contact other users to ask for sales, mentoring, profile or forum help, etc. We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam. There are times that users may have good reason for making contact off-forum, just take extra-special care in doing so.

From here;

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

I’m new here is there private messaging in this forum?

Contacting other users, moderators/admins by private message/inbox is not absolutely disallowed, but unless invited it is considered a breach of etiquette to do so. In particular, do not contact other users to ask for sales, mentoring, profile or forum help, etc. We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam. There are times that users may have good reason for making contact off-forum, just take extra-special care in doing so.

From here;

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

Thanks but now that I look closer at the forum features there is a messaging feature where you can pm people within the forum. So how is it not allowed?

@hd_developer Hello, I checked some of your gigs and found that they are related to designing.

You can promote your gigs inside Fiverr by trying to improve the title, description, photo of your current gigs and by creating new gigs with different ideas.

You can promote your gigs outside Fiverr by participating in different forums, chats and groups online related to designing and try to help people in these forums/chats/groups and tell them about your gigs.

Thanks but now that I look closer at the forum features there is a messaging feature where you can pm people within the forum. So how is it not allowed?

hanks but now that I look closer at the forum features there is a messaging feature where you can pm people within the forum. So how is it not allowed?

If you contact a Forum member uninvited you are taking a chance on being reported for spamming.

@hd_developer Hello, I checked some of your gigs and found that they are related to designing.

You can promote your gigs inside Fiverr by trying to improve the title, description, photo of your current gigs and by creating new gigs with different ideas.

You can promote your gigs outside Fiverr by participating in different forums, chats and groups online related to designing and try to help people in these forums/chats/groups and tell them about your gigs.

I’m not seeing how to find someone’s Fiverr gig based on their post here How did you find user gigs?

Pretty much what everyone is saying; however, if you’re going to advertise on social media platforms do not spam. By spam I mean advertising your gig link in discussion threads and posts made under both fiverr and other freelance platforms. Read up on some blog topics especially the one target audience here.

@lucia1993

thank you

Archived