How to promote Gig on Fiverr instantly

saeededitor

@sadik77

Dear Brother, Could you suggest me please, which social media platform i will marketing through over my gig and getting more views and clicks and impressions?

Don’t do that.

Posting your gig repeatedly on social media is NOT marketing and it will NOT get you leads.

Please research social media lead generation.

Also, there’s no magic social media platform that makes a social media blast effective because that’s not how people interact with content.

Fiverr has a terrible reputation on Twitter because people just post their gigs repeatedly.

Don’t do that.

Posting your gig repeatedly on social media is NOT marketing and it will NOT get you leads.

Please research social media lead generation.

Also, there’s no magic social media platform that makes a social media blast effective because that’s not how people interact with content.

Fiverr has a terrible reputation on Twitter because people just post their gigs repeatedly.

@humanissocial Thanks for your suggestion mam

Yes quora is good place in:+1: gig marketing…

No. Quora is not a marketing website. It is a questions and answer site. You cannot spam your links on this site, and expect that to be successful marketing. You will likely be banned from Quora for doing so.

No it isn’t.

If you get traffic via Quora, it’s organic. It’s NOT a place to promote yourself. That’s called spamming.

Quora, Reddit, Medium, etc. are only helpful to you if you have valuable insights and then people look you up. They are NOT opportunities to spam.

Think about why people use these places: to solve their problems, NOT to see promotional things.

Fiverr Sellers would perform much better in their marketing if they stopped focusing on what they want to do and start focusing on what viewers want to see.

No it isn’t.

If you get traffic via Quora, it’s organic. It’s NOT a place to promote yourself. That’s called spamming.

Quora, Reddit, Medium, etc. are only helpful to you if you have valuable insights and then people look you up. They are NOT opportunities to spam.

Think about why people use these places: to solve their problems, NOT to see promotional things.

Fiverr Sellers would perform much better in their marketing if they stopped focusing on what they want to do and start focusing on what viewers want to see.

Thanks for valuable informetion.I mind it…😍

Archived