How to Promote Gigs ? should we use SEO for that !?

logoliciousss

I have posted this in another thread as well. This is how I marketed my gig…
I went and found groups on Facebook that need my services. I am a voice talent and so I have joined groups on Facebook for whiteboard video creators, animators, and there are even Fiverr gig promotion groups! I have joined these groups and made effort to be part of the community. Then every once in a while I will post a link to my gig and say that I do not intent to spam the group, but I would like to ADD VALUE to any of their projects that require a voice over. It has made a difference!
The key is to BE A PART OF THE GROUP! Don’t just post your link. Give compliments, look at their posted projects, etc. That is how your marketing your gig will be received well and the chance of orders following are good!
I hope this helps!

I went and found groups on Facebook that need my services. I am a voice talent and so I have joined groups on Facebook for whiteboard video creators, animators, and there are even Fiverr gig promotion groups! I have joined these groups and made effort to be part of the community. Then every once in a while I will post a link to my gig and say that I do not intent to spam the group, but I would like to ADD VALUE to any of their projects that require a voice over. It has made a difference!

The key is to BE A PART OF THE GROUP! Don’t just post your link. Give compliments, look at their posted projects, etc. That is how your marketing your gig will be received well and the chance of orders following are good!

I hope this helps!

sure Buddy this will definitely help !!! 😀 Thanksssss

Good luck! 💫

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help. How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below. Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread. This episode was edited by dansha Jingle by customdrumloops Transcript for this episode is available here.

I hope this helps!

name some of the gig promotion group.

Archived