How to promote My Gig to potential buyers

fazle0709

Hello There,
I am a seller of Fiverr. I have been working on Fiverr for couple of months but I am not getting order from buyer. Although I am promoting my Gig social media but Gig not be raking and buyers not inbox me for job.

So, Please advise me how to promote my Gigs to get order from potential buyers. I am looking forward for senior or experience seller.

Thanks and Regards
fazle0709

Hello There,

I am a seller of Fiverr. I have been working on Fiverr for couple of months but I am not getting order from buyer. Although I am promoting my Gig social media but Gig not be raking and buyers not inbox me for job.

So, Please advise me how to promote my Gigs to get order from potential buyers. I am looking forward for senior or experience seller.

Thanks and Regards

fazle0709

I have been working on Fiverr for couple of months but I am not getting order from buyer.

Your account was created last month and you have one review already.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to build your business.

Hello There,

Thanks and Regards

fazle0709

Gig not be raking and buyers not inbox me for job.

If your gig is not ranking that’s may be your gig is not well optimized. take time to research and upgrade your gig accordingly.

Good Luck 🙂

Archived